Colin Firth success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kniazmiloslav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Colin Firth success

Post by kniazmiloslav »

Colin Firth success
I sent two 10x15 photos, a letter and an envelope with my address. I received my four autographed photos. I received one of the autographed photos. But it's not my photo.
Maybe someone got my photos?

Sent - 13/02/2019
Received - 05/03/2019
Address used:
Colin Firth
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London, W1T 2RH
UK

Sent -

Received -
admin
Site Admin

Re: Colin Firth success

Post by admin »

Hi kniazmiloslav :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Colin Firth on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

No one got your photos.
They were sent back to you with a pre-signed one.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
kniazmiloslav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kniazmiloslav »

northwellguy wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 pm No one got your photos.
They say that Colin Firth signed all the photos and then sends it back in a random order.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

Please do not put too much faith in Northwellguy's opinion. He seems to have opinions on everyone's successes and the authenticity of them. Judging by his previous posts, for a guy that has posted over 300 times and only has 100 autographs, he is obviously no expert. If you would like, I can put you in touch with one of Mr. Firth's reps to verify or if you want to invest a little more in authenticity, most larger cities have an expert. Just because you received something that someone else did not, does not mean it is fake. Either way, congrats on your success!
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

CBMK wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:30 am
Please do not put too much faith in Northwellguy's opinion. He seems to have opinions on everyone's successes and the authenticity of them. Judging by his previous posts, for a guy that has posted over 300 times and only has 100 autographs, he is obviously no expert. If you would like, I can put you in touch with one of Mr. Firth's reps to verify or if you want to invest a little more in authenticity, most larger cities have an expert. Just because you received something that someone else did not, does not mean it is fake. Either way, congrats on your success!
Just because you got an autopen and think it's real = not my fault

I don't have an opinion on "everyone". Just you and your autopen photos. Don't be bitter, just accept the truth.

You can name drop, claim to be the authenticity expert, and be the autograph hero all you want. Be my guest. I don't care and neither does anyone else.

Just trying to help Miroslav out. He got an authentic pre-signed photo. Just like many of us have from Mr. Firth. He should be congratulated. Great luck.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

Just because you got an autopen and think it's real = not my fault

I don't have an opinion on "everyone". Just you and your autopen photos. Don't be bitter, just accept the truth.

You can name drop, claim to be the authenticity expert, and be the autograph hero all you want. Be my guest. I don't care and neither does anyone else.

Just trying to help Miroslav out. He got an authentic pre-signed photo. Just like many of us have from Mr. Firth. He should be congratulated. Great luck.
[/quote]
As I said to the op, congrats. As I said about Northwell guy, just check out his posts on other peoples successes. They speak for themselves and the type of person this guy is. He seems to take issue with collectors that are both professionals as well as newbies. Classic case of jealousy and a troll. 100 autos? lmao! Really? :lol:
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
kniazmiloslav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kniazmiloslav »

northwellguy wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 am Just trying to help Miroslav out.
It's funny. When in Russian people confuse the names Miloslav and Miroslav - it happens often. I never imagined that this could happen in English.
northwellguy wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 am He should be congratulated. Great luck.
Thanks for the congratulations. Getting an authentic autograph is common. I'll be Great luck if I find out who sent this picture. Or if I find out who got my photos. I don't make it a mandatory goal. I'm just curious.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

kniazmiloslav wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:37 pm
It's funny. When in Russian people confuse the names Miloslav and Miroslav - it happens often. I never imagined that this could happen in English.
Sorry about that! It was 100% auto-correct on the iphone. Interesting how it does that.
yargo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yargo »

@northwellguy
Hi, What do you think of this one? Secretarial? It looks very different from the OP's Thanks!

Uploaded with surfmypictures