Patrick Stewart disappointing SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Patrick Stewart disappointing SUCCESS

Post by northwellguy »

Sent LoR, SASE, and 3 8x10 to Patrick Stewart

Patrick Stewart
c/o Independent Talent Group Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London, W1T 2RH
UK

Sent Oct 2018

Recv'd my SASE back today with only one (1) 8x10 photo that was extremely water damaged and completed ruined

It looked like the photo was signed but it was so damaged that it was hard to tell

Very disappointed and not even worth the effort of a pic

:cry:
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Patrick Stewart disappointing SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi again northwellguy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Patrick Stewart on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

so sorry it happened
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucipher28 »

Mine came back with a little bit of a smudged signature, but it was still readable.
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

It is obviously a pp! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

CBMK wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:23 am It is obviously a pp! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
If you're going to troll, do it right.
Pre-print would be a good thing as it means it's real - you meant to try to insult by saying "re"-print.
Moron.

Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

No actually pre signed is real, the person signed a stack of photos etc to send out. Pre printed is a printed signature.
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

countpaul wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 am No actually pre signed is real, the person signed a stack of photos etc to send out. Pre printed is a printed signature.
pre-signed=pre-signed
pre-print=re-print
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CBMK »

countpaul wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 am No actually pre signed is real, the person signed a stack of photos etc to send out. Pre printed is a printed signature.
Thanks for confirming. I am guessing he still does not "get it", but nice to see someone else that knows what they are talking about. PS The comment was left in jest.
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

CBMK wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:58 pm Thanks for confirming. I am guessing he still does not "get it", but nice to see someone else that knows what they are talking about. PS The comment was left in jest.
Jeezus, are you still creeping around?
Go away.