Vivica A. Fox Actress/tv host success! (Vivica Fox)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
MWinick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Vivica A. Fox Actress/tv host success! (Vivica Fox)

Post by MWinick »

Vivica A. Fox played in movies like Set It Off, Soul Food, Why Do Fools Fall in Love, Juwanna Mann, and Kill Bill series. She also starred in Missing Lifetime series as FBI Agent Nicole Scott. Recently she became the host of the Face The Truth where she along with Dr. Judy Ho, Rosie Mercado, attorney Areva Martin, and Judge Scary Mary to help solve different problems or conflicts. She is one of my favorite actress.

On 1/24/2019 I mailed a letter explaining how I find Ms. Fox's acting including her activism to be very inspiring to me,$5, and an SASE envelope at:

Ms. Vivica A. Fox
c/o Face The Truth
c/o Paramount Pictures Studios
5555 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038

(took about 4 weeks)

On 2/12/2019 I received a personalized message on a photo of her.

Here is the link: http://www.mattsletters.com/2019/02/viv ... -host.html
CBMK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Vivica A. Fox Actress/tv host success!

Post by CBMK »

Congrats! Nice one!
Our website is currently in relaunch stage. Stay tuned for the complete project. In the meantime, please visit us on fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebritybyMK or visit our success database at: http://www.obvibase.com/p/JunYVmcXQkzPZj1i

Recent Successes: Gal Gadot, Naomi Watts, Susan Sarandon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Megan Fox, Ali MacGraw, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bulloch, Katie Holmes, Elizabeth Olsen, Clea DuVall, Robert Englund, Lesley Ann Warren, Juice Newton, Cathy Lee Crosby, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Connely,.

Waiting for: Leslie Easterbrook, Mia Farrow, Dame Maggie Smith, Cheryl Ladd, Jane Seymour, Sherilyn Fenn, Olivia Newton-John, Keri Russell, Adrianne Palicki.

Please note: Due to harassment from other members on this site, we will no longer be sharing A-List successes, home address, email, IP or Social Media successes on this site. These items can be seen via our Facebook page only. We will occasionally help members that post in the address request section when possible. If we share a home address with you and you get a success, all we ask in return is that you NOT post the celebs home address online. We do apologize but unfortunately, a few bad apples spoiled the bunch.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Vivica A. Fox Actress/tv host success! (Vivica Fox)

Post by admin »

Hi MWinick :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Vivica A. Fox on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Vivica A. Fox Actress/tv host success! (Vivica Fox)

Post by timsaucier »

Recd cast sign photo of Face the truth looks like to be preprinted recd 3-2-19 Used address listed for Face the Truth TV Show