whoopi goldberg sucess

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
thais9802
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

whoopi goldberg sucess

Post by thais9802 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:21 pm

Sent to her last year and got it today (its been a little since i got a sucess so i was very happy!) Sent 2 photos,sase and IRC

Uploaded with surfmypictures

admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: whoopi goldberg sucess

Post by admin » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:39 am

Hi thais9802 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Whoopi Goldberg
"The View"
ABC Television Studios
57 West 66th Street
New York, NY 10023
USA

{star} Whoopi Goldberg on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Please use the search box to find an address {up}

Via Venue Addresses: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 4&t=281426 <<arrow$ Until September 2019

dzoha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dzoha » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:55 am

Dear Whoopi:

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better after having Pneumonia & Sepsis. This past June they found a 2 Inch Tumor on my Pancreas and they had to remove 50% of my of my Pancreas, my Spline and part of my Stomach, thank goodness I did not have Cancer. They sent me home not knowing if I was a Diabetic, went back two weeks later and had all the Staples removed along with the Drainage Bag, went home again to rest. 4 days later my Wife found me in Diabetic Coma laying on the kitchen floor, she called 911 and rushed me to the nearest Hospital were they took my Blood Sugar Level and it registered at 2496. At that point they put me in a Medically Induced Coma. Then developed Pneumonia & Sepsis and was on Life support for 7 days. The Doctor's at MUSC Medical Hospital were great and saved my life but I did spend 15 days in ICU. People did ask me did I see a Bright Light as in going to Heaven and the answer was no, I saw Whoopi dressed as a Nun saying these words,"It's not your time for you to go yet, you have a Wife and to kids to take of", no LIE, I am now a Type 2 Diabetic taking Insulin twice a day, watching my Diet, etc,etc,etc. Once again thank you for sharing your personal thoughts live on TV about what you went thru, you Truly are a Angel of God

Bless You Always:

David Z

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 2005

Post by northwellguy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:37 pm

dzoha wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:55 am
Dear Whoopi:

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better after having Pneumonia & Sepsis. This past June they found a 2 Inch Tumor on my Pancreas and they had to remove 50% of my of my Pancreas, my Spline and part of my Stomach, thank goodness I did not have Cancer. They sent me home not knowing if I was a Diabetic, went back two weeks later and had all the Staples removed along with the Drainage Bag, went home again to rest. 4 days later my Wife found me in Diabetic Coma laying on the kitchen floor, she called 911 and rushed me to the nearest Hospital were they took my Blood Sugar Level and it registered at 2496. At that point they put me in a Medically Induced Coma. Then developed Pneumonia & Sepsis and was on Life support for 7 days. The Doctor's at MUSC Medical Hospital were great and saved my life but I did spend 15 days in ICU. People did ask me did I see a Bright Light as in going to Heaven and the answer was no, I saw Whoopi dressed as a Nun saying these words,"It's not your time for you to go yet, you have a Wife and to kids to take of", no LIE, I am now a Type 2 Diabetic taking Insulin twice a day, watching my Diet, etc,etc,etc. Once again thank you for sharing your personal thoughts live on TV about what you went thru, you Truly are a Angel of God

Bless You Always:

David Z
Nice
But do you seriously believe Whoopi Goldberg is on this site?
Your post is very personal - this is an open internet forum.
You might consider deleting your post.
2019 successes: Caity Lotz, Maggie Q

Previous successes: S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, P. Hilton, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, J.Courtney, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, T.Blair, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, L.Vandervoort, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St. Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner