Dame Judi Dench - SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Antic5
$10 gift certificate winner

Dame Judi Dench - SUCCESS!!

Post by Antic5 »

The next addition to my autographed deck of playing cards is James Bond's "M" herself, Dame Judi Dench! Sent LOR, SASE, and playing card on 12/4/2018 to:

Dame Judi Dench
Julian Belfrage Associates
9 Argyll Street
3rd Floor
London W1F 7TG
UK

Purchased International return postage through the Royal Mail website. Received the card back inscribed "For Chris" and signed on 1/17/2019 (44 days).

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dame Judi Dench - SUCCESS!!

Post by admin »

Hi Antic5 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Judi Dench on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
WorldofAutographsUK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WorldofAutographsUK »

Hello,

Congratulations on your success! I noticed that you used the online return postage forms. As you may know, they expire 2 days after purchase and that is why Dame Judi purchased a stamp also.

I like in the UK, so if you liked I could purchase which stamps you wanted, and post to yourself, to help this issue as some people will not be as nice as Dame Judi and pay for postage!

Thank you, Thomas
Please check out to see these and many others at my autograph site - https://www.facebook.com/WorldofAutographsUK/
Antic5

Post by Antic5 »

Thomas -

Thank you for the offer. I would definitely be interested in taking you up on it. I did some calculations and it looks like 10 £1.25 UK international stamps (£12.50 = $16.10) is the same as 14 US International Forever stamps ($1.15 x 14 = $16.10). Would you be interested in trading 10 UK international stamps for 14 US International Forever stamps?

~chris
WorldofAutographsUK wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:55 pm Hello,

Congratulations on your success! I noticed that you used the online return postage forms. As you may know, they expire 2 days after purchase and that is why Dame Judi purchased a stamp also.

I like in the UK, so if you liked I could purchase which stamps you wanted, and post to yourself, to help this issue as some people will not be as nice as Dame Judi and pay for postage!

Thank you, Thomas
WorldofAutographsUK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WorldofAutographsUK »

Hello again,

Thank you for the offer, but there is no need there. My uncle lives in Florida, so he helps me in that regard. If you are still interested though, PM on here or via my Facebook page, which is in my bio.

Regards, TM
Antic5 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:05 pm Thomas -

Thank you for the offer. I would definitely be interested in taking you up on it. I did some calculations and it looks like 10 £1.25 UK international stamps (£12.50 = $16.10) is the same as 14 US International Forever stamps ($1.15 x 14 = $16.10). Would you be interested in trading 10 UK international stamps for 14 US International Forever stamps?

~chris
WorldofAutographsUK wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:55 pm Hello,

Thank you, Thomas
Please check out to see these and many others at my autograph site - https://www.facebook.com/WorldofAutographsUK/