John Travolta Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Travolta Success!

Post by northwellguy »

bud simpson wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:33 pm Sec=fakes=forgery
100%
But you just cannot get that across to someone who thinks they've found treasure and are naive about it
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
DELTA FAN
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DELTA FAN »

northwellguy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:49 pm
DELTA FAN wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:21 pm Guys listen if the person receiving the autograph is happy with what they got, don't go saying its secreterial, knocking it for them.
Or you can tell them the honest truth.
Secs are fakes - maybe you'll save them a few bucks when they try to get it authenticated
I'm pretty sure they know what they are getting, based on the feedbacks from everyone that had written to him.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

If you're so happy with a secretarial. Then why can't I make a business of it by printing up some photos and signing them myself forging that actor/actresses name? IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING!
DELTA FAN

Post by DELTA FAN »

Who says I am "happy with a secreterial"?! Dont think you are understanding what you are saying.
if someone is happy to put on the forum of their success (even if they may be secre/auto pen) and someone like yourself degrades them saying its a fake blah blah, you are knocking that persons confidence down.
Thats why I dont hardly post here because of these types of comments.