It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:39 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: LADY GAGA SUCCESS
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:39 am
Posts: 24
I sent it to two months AND I RECEIVED YESTERDAY I'm very very very HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY
(I HAVE NO HOW TO SEND PHOTO) :cry:

Born This Way Foundation, Inc.
10736 Jefferson Blvd.
Suite 525
Culver City, CA 90230


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: LADY GAGA SUCCESS
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:50 am
Posts: 89793
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hi jewels1 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)

_________________
Please use the search box at the top of this page to find an address {up}

Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: LADY GAGA SUCCESS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 44
Hello,
At which address did you send your autograph request? Please! :D :D :D :D

jewels1 wrote:
I sent it to two months AND I RECEIVED YESTERDAY I'm very very very HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY
(I HAVE NO HOW TO SEND PHOTO) :cry:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: LADY GAGA SUCCESS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:18 pm 
Online
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:24 pm
Posts: 210
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
jewels1 wrote:
I sent it to two months AND I RECEIVED YESTERDAY I'm very very very HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY
(I HAVE NO HOW TO SEND PHOTO) :cry:


no proof, no success. :mrgreen:

_________________
looking for U2 autographs : PM me if you have one to sell.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: LADY GAGA SUCCESS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:45 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Posts: 5292
Location: Oz
Autographs received: 709
Collector since: 2005
Not buying this bullsh*t.

Upload pic or ya got nothing:
https://imgur.com/upload
https://imgbb.com/

(PLEASE dont try uploading an old promo pic or something....recent is real. FYI!)

_________________
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LADY GAGA SUCCESS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:27 am
Posts: 41
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
dancingirl1 wrote:
Not buying this bullsh*t.

Upload pic or ya got nothing:
https://imgur.com/upload
https://imgbb.com/

(PLEASE dont try uploading an old promo pic or something....recent is real. FYI!)



Britney is finished...

Work **** her only hit in over 10 years

Britney is an old slapper now

LMFAO


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: LADY GAGA SUCCESS
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:17 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Posts: 5292
Location: Oz
Autographs received: 709
Collector since: 2005
dramaticsuccess wrote:
Work **** her only hit in over 10 years


You can REALLY tell you are not a real Britney fan. "Work B****" didn't even go number one. That album (Britney Jean) that single was on, was her WORST charting album on her whole career LOL!! "Work B****" went number 12...which is not bad. HOWEVER, "Hold It Against Me" in 2011, was number ONE. "Til The World Ends" in 2011, was number THREE and "I Wanna Go" in 2011 was her BIGGEST RADIO HIT besides Baby One More Time and "I Wanna Go" went number SEVEN. lol. So HOPEFULLY you can count. 1,3, and 7 are better than 12 {up} ALSO she released "S&M" with Rihanna and that went number ONE and "Scream & Shout" with Will i Am ALSO went number ONE.... Here you saying "Britney is finished..." YET the facts above, proved you wrong HAHAHAHA!!!!! Research first LOL! ;)

_________________
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LADY GAGA SUCCESS
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:25 am
Posts: 51
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
dancingirl1 wrote:
dramaticsuccess wrote:
Work **** her only hit in over 10 years


You can REALLY tell you are not a real Britney fan. "Work B****" didn't even go number one. That album (Britney Jean) that single was on, was her WORST charting album on her whole career LOL!! "Work B****" went number 12...which is not bad. HOWEVER, "Hold It Against Me" in 2011, was number ONE. "Til The World Ends" in 2011, was number THREE and "I Wanna Go" in 2011 was her BIGGEST RADIO HIT besides Baby One More Time and "I Wanna Go" went number SEVEN. lol. So HOPEFULLY you can count. 1,3, and 7 are better than 12 {up} ALSO she released "S&M" with Rihanna and that went number ONE and "Scream & Shout" with Will i Am ALSO went number ONE.... Here you saying "Britney is finished..." YET the facts above, proved you wrong HAHAHAHA!!!!! Research first LOL! ;)



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! It depends which country and where you are talking about? Some countrys she has had no1 hits but other countrys they werent even hits. Not everbody on here is from the same location. LOL :lol: LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LADY GAGA SUCCESS
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:18 am 
Offline
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Posts: 5292
Location: Oz
Autographs received: 709
Collector since: 2005
Almostbitten wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! It depends which country and where you are talking about? Some countrys she has had no1 hits but other countrys they werent even hits. Not everbody on here is from the same location. LOL :lol: LOL


CTFU!! yup you are correct, but i'm talking about the country that i'm in cause that's all I care about, I could care less about her sales in Canada or France or anywhere else...... HAHA!!!!

_________________
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group