David Attenborough - 2018 - Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Attenborough - 2018 - Success

Post by Mark_467 »

I sent two 8X10 photographs and received them both signed just a week later.

Address Used:
David Attenborough
David Attenborough Productions, Ltd.
5 Park Road
Richmond
Surrey, TW10 6NS
UK

Letter sent: 25th June 2018
Letter Received: 2nd October 2018
Total Time: 7 days

Picture of the photo: http://surfmypictures.com/image/4a87928 ... uvtzf.html
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.
admin
Site Admin

Re: David Attenborough - 2018 - Success

Post by admin »

Hi Mark_467 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} David Attenborough on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
ash5467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ash5467 »

I was wondering where did you get the photos from I would like to send something to him to be signed.

Thank you
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mark_467 »

ash5467 wrote:I was wondering where did you get the photos from I would like to send something to him to be signed.

Thank you
I get all my photographs from the internet, put them on a usb and print them at a cvs type shop here in Ireland called "Boots". If that didn't help there is a forum thread that has tones of information.

viewtopic.php?f=117&t=9998
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.
mocca93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: David Attenborough - 2018

Post by mocca93 »

Hello,
I sent Sir David Attenborough some photos to be autographed from here in the US and sent it to the address you posted only to have it returned in the SAS envelope I had included but no autographs. Any thoughts?
Thank you.
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mark_467 »

That is odd, he is great for signing and normally gets around to signing all of his fanmail. If I were you I would just try again with new photos and hope for the best. Best of luck :D