2x Sam Elliott sucess

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
brettdn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 14
Collector since: 2017

2x Sam Elliott sucess

Post by brettdn » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:20 pm

I sent Sam Elliot two 5x7 photos, SASE and LOR on July 5th, 2018 and received it on August 27, 2018

I used this address
Sam Elliott
33050 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265
USA

I asked Sam to specifically make out the two photos to me and a friend. I didn't expect him to write out my last name which is very hard to spell so props to him!

Uploaded with surfmypictures

2019: Received: David Anderson (Canadian MP), Eric the Car Guy, Chrisfix, Jay Leno, Arnold Schwarzenegger (PP), Jonathan Banks

2018 Received: Seth MacFarlane, Creed Bratton, Nancy Cartwright (bookmark), Scott Moe (politician), Andrew Scheer (politician), Tim Allen, Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence, Eric O (South Main Auto), Johnny Depp (gifted to a friend)

2017 Received: Brad Wall (politician), Brent Butt

admin
Site Admin
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: 2x Sam Elliott sucess

Post by admin » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:09 am

Hi brettdn :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sam Elliott on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Via Venue Addresses: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 4&t=281426 <<arrow$ Until February 2020