Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr... The 5th Dimension

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr... The 5th Dimension

Post by caappy »

Marilyn McCoo (born September 30, 1943) is an American singer, actress, and television presenter, who is best known for being the lead female vocalist in the group The 5th Dimension, as well as hosting the 1980s music countdown series Solid Gold. Since 1969, she has been married to singer Billy Davis Jr., the founder and co-member of the 5th Dimension.

McCoo has a four-octave vocal range.

Billy Davis Jr. (born June 26, 1938 in St. Louis, Missouri) is an American musician, best known as a member of the 5th Dimension. Along with his wife, Marilyn McCoo, he had hit records during 1976 and 1977 with "I Hope We Get to Love in Time", "Your Love", and "You Don't Have to Be a Star (To Be in My Show)". Davis and McCoo were married in 1969. They became the first African American married couple to host a network television series, The Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. Show, on CBS in the summer of 1977. That same year, "You Don't Have to Be a Star (To Be in My Show)" won a Grammy Award.

Sent them 2 photos to sign on 18 Jul and got them both back signed by both of them on 20 Aug

Ms Marilyn McCoo & Mr Billy Davis Jr.
P.O. Box 7905
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
loon15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr... The 5th Dimension

Post by loon15 »

caappy wrote:Marilyn McCoo (born September 30, 1943) is an American singer, actress, and television presenter, who is best known for being the lead female vocalist in the group The 5th Dimension, as well as hosting the 1980s music countdown series Solid Gold. Since 1969, she has been married to singer Billy Davis Jr., the founder and co-member of the 5th Dimension.

McCoo has a four-octave vocal range.

Billy Davis Jr. (born June 26, 1938 in St. Louis, Missouri) is an American musician, best known as a member of the 5th Dimension. Along with his wife, Marilyn McCoo, he had hit records during 1976 and 1977 with "I Hope We Get to Love in Time", "Your Love", and "You Don't Have to Be a Star (To Be in My Show)". Davis and McCoo were married in 1969. They became the first African American married couple to host a network television series, The Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. Show, on CBS in the summer of 1977. That same year, "You Don't Have to Be a Star (To Be in My Show)" won a Grammy Award.

Sent them 2 photos to sign on 18 Jul and got them both back signed by both of them on 20 Aug

Ms Marilyn McCoo & Mr Billy Davis Jr.
P.O. Box 7905
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Please upload a pic of your RTS
admin
Site Admin

Re: Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr... The 5th Dimension

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Marilyn McCoo on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received
{star} Billy Davis Jr. on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)