Maren Morris Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Kayla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Maren Morris Success!

Post by Kayla »

I sent a message to Maren Morris' management (Red Light Management) and got a response shortly after! (I sent multiple emails to different ones for different celebrities and only got one other reply..) Anyways, I asked where I could send fan mail for an autograph request. They gave me the address, but said they could send me one! I was surprised, I did not expect that. I said yes, obviously! I wrote the message on June 28, 2018 and got a response on the same day. I received the signed photo on July 12, 2018. I actually had no hope of ever having something signed by her because she is getting more famous. I wrote that email because I had to at least try, and then it became real. I'm very happy to have it. And yes, I do believe it's real because I searched and found some others with the same exact photo, but signed in different places. + the signatures weren't an exact match, so it wasn't autopen (which I just became familiar with. Lol.) So I feel pretty good about it being real. I just imagine she and other celebrities have some signed and ready.

Also, I thought I should share the fan mail address they gave me in case anyone wants to send her anything. I still might.

Maren Morris
5800 Bristol Pkwy
Culver City, CA 90230
:-)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Maren Morris Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Kayla :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Maren Morris
Red Light Management
5800 Bristol Pkwy
Suite 400
Culver City, CA 90230-6898
USA

https://www.redlightmanagement.com/arti ... en-morris/

{star} Maren Morris on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
timsaucier
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Maren Morris Success! RTS

Post by timsaucier »

Today 7-31-18 I received a RTS from this address listed in Culver City,CA Yellow sticker unable to forward
Kayla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Maren Morris Success! RTS

Post by Kayla »

timsaucier wrote:Today 7-31-18 I received a RTS from this address listed in Culver City,CA Yellow sticker unable to forward
I'm so sorry to hear that. As I said in my message, I reached out to her management and asked about the address for an autograph request and someone responded and sent one to me instead. I would recommend trying that, ask them about it and see what happens.
:-)