Sebastian Giovinco SUCCESS!!! and more! (Toronto FC)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sebastian Giovinco SUCCESS!!! and more! (Toronto FC)

Post by northwellguy »

Sent: 04.23.18
Recv'd: 07.05.18

Sebastian Giovinco, Italian footballer
MLS MVP, MLS Golden Boot, Toronto FC, Juventus, Parma, Empoli, Italy (23 caps), 2008 Italy Olympics (10 caps)

Sent a SASE, LoR, and 8x10 to Seba:
Sebastian Giovonco
c/o BMO Downsview TFC Academy
85 Carl Hall Rd.
Toronto, ON Canada
M2K2B9

In my LoR I asked Seba to sign the photo but requested that if he had any other memorabilia lying around he could feel free to include anything - HE DID!!! - in addition to my 8x10 he sent a TFC lanyard and his daily personal BMO Field Pass that he also autographed!!! He even put the extra postage on for me. The SASE I sent also had a return address written on from a very expensive part of Toronto probably his own home - looks like his writing - he actually put a return address on it!

Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
loon15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sebastian Giovinco SUCCESS!!! and more!

Post by loon15 »

northwellguy wrote:Sent: 04.23.18
Recv'd: 07.05.18

Sebastian Giovinco, Italian footballer
MLS MVP, MLS Golden Boot, Toronto FC, Juventus, Parma, Empoli, Italy (23 caps), 2008 Italy Olympics (10 caps)

Sent a SASE, LoR, and 8x10 to Seba:
Sebastian Giovonco
c/o BMO Downsview TFC Academy
85 Carl Hall Rd.
Toronto, ON Canada
M2K2B9

In my LoR I asked Seba to sign the photo but requested that if he had any other memorabilia lying around he could feel free to include anything - HE DID!!! - in addition to my 8x10 he sent a TFC lanyard and his daily personal BMO Field Pass that he also autographed!!! He even put the extra postage on for me. The SASE I sent also had a return address written on from a very expensive part of Toronto probably his own home - looks like his writing - he actually put a return address on it!

Is that how you reached him ? Also I’m planning to send one to Michael Bradley and so do I use the same address that you used ?
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sebastian Giovinco SUCCESS!!! and more!

Post by northwellguy »

loon15 wrote:
Is that how you reached him ? Also I’m planning to send one to Michael Bradley and so do I use the same address that you used ?
Yes at the address for the TFC Academy
I don't know what you should do but you can certainly try
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sebastian Giovinco SUCCESS!!! and more! (Toronto FC)

Post by admin »

Hi northwellguy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Toronto FC on Fanmail.biz Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)