Tina Louise Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Kayla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tina Louise Success!

Post by Kayla »

Okay, so here's my first post. I sent my photo to Tina Louise along with $10 that she charges per signed photo and with a short letter. (As I had written a longer one to her previously in 2017 and got a reply, it was the first fan mail I had ever sent). Also with a self addressed and stamped envelope for it to be sent back to me. I sent my photo to her on June 16th, 2018 and received it back and signed by her on June 25th, 2018. (I'm also going to send her a thank you card and see if I get a response to that). I didn't know autograph requests were an actual thing people did till not long ago. I didn't know it could be that easy to get a photo signed by a celebrity, at least for someone not super famous yet or something. I'm gonna try to get more signed from some other celebrities before they get really famous and there's no hope. Haha. So I decided to join this site and post about my successes and stuff with the others on here. I thought autograph collecting would be a fun hobby, I like the feeling when I get something to add to my collection.

I sent to:
Tina Louise
310 East 46th Street Apt 24G
New York, NY 10017-3002

:-)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Tina Louise Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Kayla :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tina Louise on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Good luck and have fun... {up} {up} {up} {up} [us]
Kayla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kayla »

admin wrote:Hi Kayla :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tina Louise on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Thank you!

Kayla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kayla »

caappy wrote:Good luck and have fun... {up} {up} {up} {up} [us]
Thank you! :]

countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Congrats and welcome...
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

kayla good luck we all start out with 0 and then it just keeps going up and up. If you want I could give you some names of classic movie stars who are great signers and don't charge. take care
Kayla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kayla »

countpaul wrote:Congrats and welcome...
Thanks!

Kayla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kayla »

goldenagehollywood wrote:kayla good luck we all start out with 0 and then it just keeps going up and up. If you want I could give you some names of classic movie stars who are great signers and don't charge. take care
Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't respond to this sooner, I was just down about not being able to send something to someone because it was too expensive. It did break my spirit, but I think I'm ready to get back into it and try some other stars. And yes, I would love that! I love old Hollywood, it would be amazing to have more autographs from some of those stars and not to be charged for it. Thanks again. :]