Mark Mothersbaugh - SUCCESS!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Antic5
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Mark Mothersbaugh - SUCCESS!!

Post by Antic5 »

This is the kind of response that I dream of getting! Sent LOR, SASE, and playing card to Songwriter, Composer, Music Producer and Founder of the Band "Devo", Mark Mothersbaugh on 6/7. On 6/18 received the card signed, dated and inscribed "Q Are We Not Men?". And to top things off, he drew a Devo Hat (yes, I know they're called Energy Domes) on the card. How very cool is that?!?

Sent the card to:
Mark Mothersbaugh
Mutato Muzika
8760 West Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069

Uploaded with surfmypictures
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mark Mothersbaugh - SUCCESS!!

Post by bobbysautographs »

That's so awesome! I've procrastinated so long from sending him. I definitely need to try!!
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mark Mothersbaugh - SUCCESS!!

Post by admin »

Hi Antic5 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mark Mothersbaugh on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)