Tina Turner Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tina Turner Success

Post by bobbysautographs »

I sent a LOR, SAE, and CD to Tina Turner's house address back in December and luckily received it back signed and personalized on May 31, 2018! I was very pleased to get this as Mrs. Turner can be very tough to obtain.Thanks for reading and to Mrs. Turner for being kind enough to respond!

Autographed CD:
http://surfmypictures.com/image/6047368 ... f61la.html

Envelope:
http://surfmypictures.com/image/6047368 ... 8fe2x.html
Follow my autographs instagram
http://www.instagram.com/bobbysautographs1

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tina Turner Success

Post by admin »

Hi bobbysautographs :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

admin wrote:Hi bobbysautographs :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
I'm pretty sure I sent to

Villa Chateau Algonquin
Kusnacht ZH CH-8700
SWITZERLAND

Most Wanted (authentic): The Beatles, Adam Sandler, Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Will Smith, Pete Townshend

Favorites: Elton John (Personalized), Tom Petty (Personalized), Jon Bon Jovi (Personalized), Boy George (Authentic), Ed Sheeran (Authentic), Brian May (Authentic), Jimmy Kimmel (Personalized), Bill Nye (Personalized), James Patterson (Authentic), Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman (Personalized), Rod Stewart (Authentic), Dolly Parton (Personalized), Roger Daltrey (Authentic), Daniel Radcliffe (Personalized), Eric Clapton (Personalized), Wayne Gretzky (Authentic), Kevin James (Personalized), Bono (Authentic), Bruce Springsteen (Authentic), Keith Richards (Authentic)

Also, I barely post so follow my Instagram @bobbysautographs to see all the TTMs
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tina Turner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Tinaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tinaa »

Congratulations but I prefer my autograph from Tina. I did not paste it here because Google immediately makes copies. Its also with dedication and there is no one like my :mrgreen:
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tinaa wrote:Congratulations but I prefer my autograph from Tina. I did not paste it here because Google immediately makes copies. Its also with dedication and there is no one like my :mrgreen:
UMM. I don't really care if you prefer your own autograph of Tina and that you did't paste it on the site i did.

Tinaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tinaa »

You do not have to care. But you boast about the autograph and I have a more beautiful one. Maybe that's why Tina does not like autograph collectors. I am not a collector and I did not paste it here because as I wrote google makes copies, and the autograph is personal for me.
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tinaa wrote:You do not have to care. But you boast about the autograph and I have a more beautiful one. Maybe that's why Tina does not like autograph collectors. I am not a collector and I did not paste it here because as I wrote google makes copies, and the autograph is personal for me.
You are the one really boasting about how your autograph is "more beautiful" and that means NOTHING to me and you don't need to tell me what you did. It's trolls like you that ruin the fun of this site

Tinaa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tinaa »

You are a troll yourself if you insult me. I just wrote my opinion that I like my autograph better. You put an autograph on a public forum, so I can express my opinion but a troll like you does not like it.
bobbysautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tinaa wrote:You are a troll yourself if you insult me. I just wrote my opinion that I like my autograph better. You put an autograph on a public forum, so I can express my opinion but a troll like you does not like it.
What's the point of arguing about an autographed cd. THERE IS NONE! So don't bother me and I won't bother you.