Colin Baker and Paul McGann (Dr. Who) SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Stonde
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Colin Baker and Paul McGann (Dr. Who) SUCCESS

Post by Stonde »

My best friend is a huge Dr. Who fan, so I decided to give him a surprise: I send out one picture, a letter asking them to sign the picture (for my best friend) and a SASE to Colin Baker and Paul McGann and got back the signed pictures made out to my best friend within 3 weeks :D Colin Baker also sent me back my letter and wrote "Pleasure! x C" on there!
I'm going to give away the autographs, but the letter Mr. Baker wrote on will stay with me :)
Jojo Champion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Colin Baker and Paul McGann (Dr. Who) SUCCESS

Post by Jojo Champion »

Result! I didn't think McGann signed TTM, as I've lost count the times I've written to him. Great to know he sometimes responds, you must have caught him on a good day. {up}
Doctor Who collector
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Stonde :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback [up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

Congrats! Paul is an absolute sweetheart, I love him haha!
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)