Nahki Wells Premier League Success (Burnley F.C.)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
zach8270
$10 gift certificate winner

Nahki Wells Premier League Success (Burnley F.C.)

Post by zach8270 »

Sent LOR, SASE and CIC to:

Mr. Nahki Wells
c/o Burnley F.C.
Turf Moor
Harry Potts Way
Burnley
LANCASHIRE
BB10 4BX
England

Received my card back signed and personalized.

Sent: 2/28/18
Received: 4/12/18

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
EustaceSkull
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nahki Wells Premier League Success

Post by EustaceSkull »

That's great, I've wanted to write to footballers but most clubs don't accept fanmail. I have a habit of emailing Premier League clubs to ask but they flatly refuse to have players sign anything unless there's money in it for them
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nahki Wells Premier League Success (Burnley F.C.)

Post by admin »

Hi zach8270 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Burnley on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
zach8270

Post by zach8270 »

EustaceSkull wrote:That's great, I've wanted to write to footballers but most clubs don't accept fanmail. I have a habit of emailing Premier League clubs to ask but they flatly refuse to have players sign anything unless there's money in it for them
Thus far, the only Premier League club I've run into difficulty with from a team standpoint is Manchester City. They just send back promotional pictures.
EustaceSkull
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EustaceSkull »

zach8270 wrote:
EustaceSkull wrote:That's great, I've wanted to write to footballers but most clubs don't accept fanmail. I have a habit of emailing Premier League clubs to ask but they flatly refuse to have players sign anything unless there's money in it for them
Thus far, the only Premier League club I've run into difficulty with from a team standpoint is Manchester City. They just send back promotional pictures.
Tried asking Liverpool FC once, they flatly refused to me sending anything to sign even though I'd be paying for return postage SAE.... wanted Luis Suarez a few years back when he was playing for them.
zach8270

Post by zach8270 »

EustaceSkull wrote:
zach8270 wrote:
Tried asking Liverpool FC once, they flatly refused to me sending anything to sign even though I'd be paying for return postage SAE.... wanted Luis Suarez a few years back when he was playing for them.
Interesting. I got a success from Everton as well, though they just sent a pre-signed picture rather than my item. Don't think I've tried to send to any Liverpool players yet.