Michael Gambon - Dumbledore success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
NathanM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michael Gambon - Dumbledore success!

Post by NathanM »

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Sent: 31/01/2018
Received: 27/02/2018

Michael Gambon
Conway Van Gelder Grant Ltd
8-12 Broadwick Street
3rd Floor
London
W1F 8HW
UK
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Michael Gambon - Dumbledore success!

Post by LARams »

May I ask how do you get your UK stamps if you're sending from the US?
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

His location says UK if you looked.

Great success btw :D Love the photo
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

CWill97 wrote:His location says UK if you looked.
He never mentioned his location or where he posted from!
Wht dont you read the post properly before you but in and reply with your silly comments.

He simply asked how do you get UK stamps if you're sending from the US?
kreecher

Post by kreecher »

LARams wrote:May I ask how do you get your UK stamps if you're sending from the US?
try ebay.co.uk
CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

Does anyone who collects autographs?
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi NathanM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Michael Gambon on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
hpobsessed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hpobsessed »

LARams wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:56 pm May I ask how do you get your UK stamps if you're sending from the US?
Hey! Just go to shop.royalmail.com Type in Machin stamps & you'll find them all. For a large envelope, you'll need 3 of the 1.17 ones or for any envelopes that are 6"x9" or smaller, it's 1.45. Just a regular envelope is 1.25 for them to be mailed back to the USA. Hope that helps!
Favorite TTM successes: Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, Warwick Davis, Natalia Tena, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Colin Firth, Jenna Elfman, Matthew Lewis, & Emma Booth

IP autos: Colin O'Donoghue, Lee Arenberg, Jaime Murray, Karen David, Lana Parrilla, Rose Reynolds, Beverley Elliott, Emilie De Ravin, Gil McKinney, Rebecca Mader, Sean Maguire, Michael Coleman, Jared Gilmore
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

AWESOME