Keyshawn Johnson (NFL) RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Keyshawn Johnson (NFL) RTS

Post by ranbowski »

Keyshawn Johnson (NFL)
Mailed: 8/24/17 (2) 5x7

RTS

Used ESPN Address

RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Keyshawn Johnson (NFL)

Post by LARams »

Keyshawn Johnson left ESPN in 2015.
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ranbowski »

Ohhhh!! Swing & a Miss. Got to find an address for him then. Thanks. That might have been the problem with the others I sent to that address.
RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
LARams

Post by LARams »

ranbowski wrote:Ohhhh!! Swing & a Miss. Got to find an address for him then. Thanks. That might have been the problem with the others I sent to that address.
Yeah, that might just be it. It stinks that they had to cut a lot of their commentators in the past few years.
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlphaOmega »

I'd like to find his address too, I met him right after he got drafted when I was a kid, and I started a giant keyshawn johnson collection.
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

Met him a few time . A BIG BUTTHOLE ! He will not sigh for free !!
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Keyshawn Johnson (NFL) RTS

Post by Hartster »

Their prerogative to sign or not sign, and to charge or not charge. Likewise, we can pay or not pay. Would be nice if everybody would sign for free, but that's not the reality and can't expect it. Even a "free" signature costs - whether it's postage, admission to an event, or gas to get somewhere.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Silentbilly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Silentbilly »

Hartster wrote:Their prerogative to sign or not sign, and to charge or not charge. Likewise, we can pay or not pay. Would be nice if everybody would sign for free, but that's not the reality and can't expect it. Even a "free" signature costs - whether it's postage, admission to an event, or gas to get somewhere.
 Post subject: Re: Keyshawn Johnson (NFL)

I'd like to find his address too, I met him right after he finished a meal at dunkin donuts when he was in there one lunchtime, and he was a very nice man. He took the time to pose for a photo with me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ranbowski :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Keyshawn Johnson
c/o First Picks Sports, LLC
5023 Parkway Calabasas
Calabasas, CA 91302-1421
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Keyshawn Johnson on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)