Doris Day

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
rpp123
$10 gift certificate winner

Doris Day

Post by rpp123 »

Sent a LOR and a SASE ( 8.5” x 11”) as recommended on her website along with $10 cash donation to Doris Day to the data base address on May 18 2017. On June 16 2017 I received a 4 x 6 photo with a dedicated autograph. Thank you Ms. Day.

Address used
Doris Day
Doris Day Animal Foundation
P.O. Box 223163
Carmel, CA 93922

Last edited by rpp123 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Doris Day

Post by admin »

Hi rpp123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Doris Day on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
rpp123

Post by rpp123 »

Does Doris Day really sign the photos she mails? I find it difficult to believe that a 90 year old lady has such a nice hand writing.
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

who?
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

While I can understand why you would assume someone about to turn 96 would have bad handwriting, I've known plenty of people 85+ who continued to have nice handwriting because they didn't have arthritis or were crippled by age.
Dancinggirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dancinggirl1 »

redgravedisciple wrote:While I can understand why you would assume someone about to turn 96 would have bad handwriting, I've known plenty of people 85+ who continued to have nice handwriting because they didn't have arthritis or were crippled by age.

If you think that doris day wrote that then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
There will ALWAYS be students (dancingirl2), but I AM THE TEACHER!   ;-)
ranbowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ranbowski »

Sorry but Doris Day is one of the few still around that uses secretary signature. It's been well documented. I always hold out hope but Doris Day & Frankie Valli don't ever sign even via venue. It's old school, most people this day & age just has an agency which uses AutoPen. Sorry but if you post here, you're going to get the truth from someone.

:(

But I agree just cause someone is in their 90's doesn't mean they don't sign. Stan Lee was still signing all the way into his late 80's & Eli Wallach was still signing when he was 95. All depends on the person & their health.
RANBOWSKI

My Facebook Autograph Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1185222 ... ?ref=br_rs

THE 2017 SUCCESS
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage