Cyndi Lauper - Fail - Stamp

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Stevecono
$10 gift certificate winner

Cyndi Lauper - Fail - Stamp

Post by Stevecono »

Not sure if I posted this before. If I did I apologize for the duplicate.

On November 28, 17 I sent 3 pics to Cyndi Lauper. Got them back on 01/22/18. At first, I was excited because she signed all three, but they I realized they were exactly the same. Exactly. Same size of handwriting, same short line in the X. I made a composite of the three so you can see them together. Used the address on FanMail.biz

http://tinypic.com/r/jrxik9/9

http://tinypic.com/r/jslxys/9
Fireworks1082
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cyndi Lauper - Fail - Stamp

Post by Fireworks1082 »

Strange, I got two back from her in May 2017 and they didn't look like yours - she had been a pretty good signer from what I understood.
Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Stevecono :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Cyndi Lauper on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Fireworks1082 wrote:Strange, I got two back from her in May 2017 and they didn't look like yours - she had been a pretty good signer from what I understood.
It is a sad thing. She stopped signing because she was being spammed to death. Mostly re-sellers that were getting decent money for her signature. She will still sign IP!
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

AutographDiva wrote:
Fireworks1082 wrote:Strange, I got two back from her in May 2017 and they didn't look like yours - she had been a pretty good signer from what I understood.
It is a sad thing. She stopped signing because she was being spammed to death. Mostly re-sellers that were getting decent money for her signature. She will still sign IP!

{up}
bookofoa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookofoa »

Dang it. The one I got back last week looks exactly the same as these.
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

Odd. I've never seen her sign just 'Cyndi'. I just sent to her recently too. hmmm Guess I'll wait and see what I get

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny to see Caappy. writing in response to a post from AutographDiva considering they are the same person.. Do you usually talk to yourself Mikey???
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

caappy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny to see Caappy. writing in response to a post from AutographDiva considering they are the same person.. Do you usually talk to yourself Mikey???

Haha whatever! I never commented or wrote anythng i just put a thumbs up.
Get a scanner or camera will you? I find it very arrogant of you to assume you are one of the chosen few that can post without a photo when it is the standard on here..
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

A thumbs up is a comment Mikey/Caappy. You are acknowledging AutographDiva's comment, and many in here know that AD is one of your many alto egos in here... I am surprised the Dancingirl2 has not made an appearance in here considering all 3 of you are the same person..