Cyndi Lauper - Fail - Stamp

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cyndi Lauper - Fail - Stamp

Post by Caappy. »

caappy wrote:A thumbs up is a comment Mikey/Caappy. You are acknowledging AutographDiva's comment, and many in here know that AD is one of your many alto egos in here... I am surprised the Dancingirl2 has not made an appearance in here considering all 3 of you are the same person..
No idea about Dancingirl2
If you think thats me then you can think again, or think whatever you want.. its fine with me. {up}
Darkwing
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Darkwing »

So is Cyndi still signing autographs for fans, or did the spammers ruin it? Also does anyone know if she ever personalizes the photo, for example, "To Joe", "To Bill", "To Sara", etc. Because every autograph I usually see from her is always just a "XX Cyndi Lauper".

I really, really want a personalized autographed photo from her, to hang on my wall and cherish forever!!!!
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

Darkwing wrote:So is Cyndi still signing autographs for fans, or did the spammers ruin it? Also does anyone know if she ever personalizes the photo, for example, "To Joe", "To Bill", "To Sara", etc. Because every autograph I usually see from her is always just a "XX Cyndi Lauper".

I really, really want a personalized autographed photo from her, to hang on my wall and cherish forever!!!!
Best bet is to meet her in person. I don't think she signs TTM anymore.
Glad I got the majority of my Vinyl & CD Collection signed

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN