Selena Gomez RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Autoworld80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Selena Gomez RTS

Post by Autoworld80 »

I used this address i had found for Selena Gomez she would be cool to have
her autograph i am a fan . i got a return to sender .

Return to sender

Selena Gomez
5150 Garrett Ct
Hidden Hills , CA 91302 - 1143
USA

Return to sender
If you have any addresses i will be so happy to try them and give everyone the results .

Thank You
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez RTS

Post by dancingirl1 »

I was lucky enough to get her authentically years back...and after her stalkers, i doubt anyone will get her anytime soon ttm.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Almostbitten »

dancingirl1 wrote:I was lucky enough to get her authentically years back...and after her stalkers, i doubt anyone will get her anytime soon ttm.
Hello there :D Were you dancingirl1 on here when you received it or was it when you logged in here under that other ID Guy-Gone-Wild ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Autoworld80 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Selena Gomez
c/o Kicked to the Curb Productions
10960 Wilshire Blvd.
5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024
USA

or:

Selena Gomez
c/o Lighthouse Management and Media, Inc.
9000 W. Sunset Blvd.
Suite 1520
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Selena Gomez on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Almostbitten wrote:Hello there :D Were you dancingirl1 on here when you received it or was it when you logged in here under that other ID Guy-Gone-Wild ?
you're funny and tired just like that comment. (But, If you wanna think that's me, that's fine, but I have associates and friends too ya know.) :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Savannaakers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Savannaakers »

Is there any way to an autoragph picture sent to me