Post Removed By User AutographDiva

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Post Removed By User AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Original post removed by user AutographDiva.
Last edited by AutographDiva on Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Grace Slick - Musician and artist - No Longer Signing

Post by Annataz »

Noooo :(
I sent something to her like a month ago
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

My feelings exactly. Now true fans with either have to purchase from one of the non-fans that got one and she is pissed off because of the abuse of her kindness. Sad all the way around.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

AutographDiva wrote:My feelings exactly. Now true fans with either have to purchase from one of the non-fans that got one and she is **** off because of the abuse of her kindness. Sad all the way around.
:cry: :cry: :cry: D@mmit
Nezhead42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nezhead42 »

Damn! I have been meaning to send something to her for the last year. I waited too long.
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

i sent to her a few months ago & she sent me a RUDE note back saying . She will sign crap ect , ect .. wow . what a butthole
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

mikesautos wrote:i sent to her a few months ago & she sent me a RUDE note back saying . She will sign **** ect , ect .. wow . what a butthole
Sort of hard to blame her. Have you ever looked at her autographs on eBay? High prices and I am pretty sure all collected by non-fans for profit. I am glad that she was not rude in her note to me but just explained why she will no longer sign. Think Mike must have caught her just after she discovered her stuff being sold. She seems calmer about it now at least.
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

if i was famous i would not care if some 1 sold my auto . It would feel pretty Cool some 1 would pay $$$ for my autograph ! Some celbs could care less if you sold it or not !!!
IGOR

Post by IGOR »

Yes all are sold on same EBay - but know that 80 % there this forgeries. But get the autograph at first hands this it is difficult - but no nothing impossible. After all Grace has signed this person a note and believe sometimes this even ?????? than autograph itself - after all in such short letter write personal its.

Image[/ur
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

Grace autograph is not a BABE RUTH or Elvis . If she does not sign that is Fine . But get a life & do not worry about what some 1 is doing with your autograph . If you have Millions of dollars . I could find better things to think about than is some 1 selling my autograph . Just sayin ..