DANIEL CRAIG SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DANIEL CRAIG SUCCESS

Post by Garyanderson »

danielsautographs wrote:
Garyanderson wrote:No daniel its you that started it.
You the one that started posting on my Ian mckellen post and then you commented on other posts trying to argue. I had never ever spoke to you in my life until you stuck your nose in. You only rejoined the forum last week to purposely do this, so how you say im stalking you i do not know... Lol i dont even want to talk to you on here but you keep following me and conmenting wherever i do and then you ask the admin to lock the topics.
I have asked you to mind your own business and keep your nose out but you wont do it.
I dont want to talk to you again.
So please go away and leave me alone. If not then you most likely will regret it. {up}

I think you’ll find that YOU started it. I was calming the situation down between yourself and Anonymous. Yes I had the topics locked because they were getting out of hand, and this one will also be locked soon since you won’t stop causing trouble.
If you’re “don’t want to talk to me again”, don’t reply. I didn’t start a thing with you; you attacked me in this topic after I congratulated Jayesh. You brought in the last thing I said in the now locked Nicole Scherzinger topic. So it was YOU that started this.
As for the stalking, YOu brought in my previous username and the location where I live, which isn’t accessible on my new page. So how else did you find that information if you wasn’t obsessively following me?
And less of the threats, bullying isn’t a good look. {up}

Admin really needs to block you from using this site. No wonder people prefer google and Autograph Fandom!
Ok have it your own way.
Dont say i never warned you.

Wait and see.
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DANIEL CRAIG SUCCESS

Post by danielsautographs »

Bye Gary.