Nicole Scherzinger RTS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Pugggles
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Nicole Scherzinger RTS!

Post by Pugggles »

Nicole Scherzinger RTS!

used database address

http://surfmypictures.com/image/bf72f69 ... xaopl.html
admin
Site Admin

Re: Nicole Scherzinger RTS!

Post by admin »

Hi Pugggles :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Nicole Scherzinger
Hula Sings Tours, Inc.
11766 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90025-6551
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nicole Scherzinger on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

there is a private email floating around for her that works. Good luck. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

admin wrote:Hi Pugggles :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Nicole Scherzinger
Hula Sings Tours, Inc.
11766 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90025-6551
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Nicole Scherzinger on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)

Hard luck [ugotmail] [ugotmail]
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

u must be bored again...might as well start another fake thread again, lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

dancingirl1 wrote:u must be bored again...might as well start another fake thread again, lol.

I will log into my other account dancingirl2 and do that later {up}
dancingirl2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl2 »

Garyanderson wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:u must be bored again...might as well start another fake thread again, lol.

I will log into my other account dancingirl2 and do that later {up}
lol well you've changed your tune gary, first you were claiming me and anonymous autographs were the same person, after you were proved wrong you're now attempting to insinuate that you own my account.... nah mate, nice try :lol:
made this account coz i thought dancingirl1 was a dick ...... then i saw bobbysautographs LOL :D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

so desperate for attention...shame lol.
Emmaness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmaness »

dancingirl1 wrote:so desperate for attention...shame lol.

Yes i agree you being a member for 6 years and they make a false account as a joke and copy your username is very sad. Hopefully that admin will delete it
Emmaness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emmaness »

I have reported him and messaged tbe admin but what he does about it remains to be seen.