Stephen Colbert Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
chalky10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stephen Colbert Success!

Post by chalky10 »

A few months ago, I sent a copy of Stephen Colbert's Book, I am America And You Can Too, to the Ed Sullivan Studio in New York. A few days ago I received my book back, signed with an extra book mark thanking me. Great Success!

The Address is

Ed Sullivan Studio
1697 Broadway, New York, NY 10019 United States
admin
Site Admin

Re: Stephen Colbert Success!

Post by admin »

Hi chalky10 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Stephen Colbert on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Supertamtam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Supertamtam »

chalky10 wrote:A few months ago, I sent a copy of Stephen Colbert's Book, I am America And You Can Too, to the Ed Sullivan Studio in New York. A few days ago I received my book back, signed with an extra book mark thanking me. Great Success!

The Address is

Ed Sullivan Studio
Remember the exact date you sent it?
Mark_467
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mark_467 »

Great Success, I have always wanted an autograph from him. Do you have a picture of the autograph?
2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.
Supertamtam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Supertamtam »

chalky10 wrote:A few months ago, I sent a copy of Stephen Colbert's Book, I am America And You Can Too, to the Ed Sullivan Studio in New York. A few days ago I received my book back, signed with an extra book mark thanking me. Great Success!

The Address is

Ed Sullivan Studio
Did not see I already commented on your post and don't know how to delete this comment.
chalky10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chalky10 »

I don't remember exactly when I sent it, although I do remember that it was a quick return. I will try to photograph it later .