Ian McKellen success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ian McKellen success

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Believe what you want, quite frankly I’m bored now and aren’t replying to any of you twats again.
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:Believe what you want, quite frankly I’m bored now and aren’t replying to any of you twats again.
YOU WILL REPLY YOU CANT STOP. YOU ARE A VERY WEAK PERSON
YOU WILL REPLY AGAIN. I BET YOU WILL REPLY...

You said last week you wont going to reply but you DID reply haha

You cant help it.

AnonymousAutographs is dancingirl2 its the same person.. end of...

I win. i was right all along. I caught you out.. now all you can do is swear at forum members because your upset you have been found out..

Why dont you log into your dancingirl2 account and reply on that one. Go on i know you want too..

Go on reply

Go on i know you will ..

Hahaha
mushroom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mushroom »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
Elizabethdodds wrote:
dancingirl2 wrote:wow gary amazing autograph :D

Reading recent posts in the past 2 weeks It is very obvious that you are logging in and out of your 2 accounts. Dancingirl2 and anoumonous autographs ie: both usernanes posting in the same topics one after another everytime and the same childish conments and the use of smiley icons.
There cant be 2 immature users so bored at the same time.
My guess is you are 15 or 16 and need to find a girlfriend.

Good luck.
I think you will find that me and dancingirl2 are completely different people, as already proven in a topic called “y’all mad”. But because you’re another deranged nobody, here (once again) is proof that we were both online and posting at the same time - therefore NOT the same person!

Your explanation means nothing as you can log into internet explorer and google crome or any other internet provider and both names would appear. Also you can log in on wifi and on 4G and again both names would appear. But nice try.
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by danielsautographs »

As fascinating as this is, there’s no need for this post. You’re all just arguing & there isn’t even an autograph in the first post to begin with.

Why hasn’t this been locked?
Why hasn’t it been moved away from Feedback and into Trash where it belongs?