Chris Pratt Success !

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
PaulineBru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Chris Pratt Success !

Post by PaulineBru »

Hi :D

I sent a letter with two pics at this address :

Chris Pratt
The Spanky Taylor Company
3727 W. Magnolia
Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

I received my two pics signed ! (This is not autopen)

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Sent : 8/21/2018
Received : 2/28/2018

caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Chris Pratt Success !

Post by caappy »

{up} {up} {up} {up} {up} [us]
Caappy.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Caappy. »

{up} {up} {up} {up} {up} [germany]
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by LARams »

I've done my research on Spanky Taylor, they pretty much only send out auto-pen. You can ask pretty much any member on any TTM forum. I wish it wasn't because you'd have a really cool success! And I suppose I will never know exactly about yours since I haven't seen them in person. I noticed the signatures are different but there are cases where Spanky has two configurations of auto-pen to make fans feel like they did get successes. I wish they didn't do AP :)
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi PaulineBru :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Chris Pratt on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
PaulineBru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaulineBru »

LARams wrote:I've done my research on Spanky Taylor, they pretty much only send out auto-pen. You can ask pretty much any member on any TTM forum. I wish it wasn't because you'd have a really cool success! And I suppose I will never know exactly about yours since I haven't seen them in person. I noticed the signatures are different but there are cases where Spanky has two configurations of auto-pen to make fans feel like they did get successes. I wish they didn't do AP :)
Hi :D
Yes I Know that about STC but I have some autographs which are not autopen (sure at 100%) Katrina Law, Lana Parrilla... and I look signatures of people who said they had autopen and they are different of mines. I can make mistakes but I'm pretty sure this is not autopen :)
Thanks for you post and sorry if my english is not perfect I am french :P
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

Everything from Spanky Taylor is auto pen. I too got Chris Pratt from ST. You can compare. They are exactly the same to yours. :(

http://surfmypictures.com/image/f39be77 ... darn3.html
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
TimSykes

Post by TimSykes »

I sent out to the set of avengers Infinity Wars and got back the same autopen on the image I sent.
PaulineBru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaulineBru »

TimSykes wrote:I sent out to the set of avengers Infinity Wars and got back the same autopen on the image I sent.
Personnaly I think it's no autopen but it's not really important for me. Autopen or not autopen, the most important it's to have an answer :)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

PaulineBru wrote:
TimSykes wrote:I sent out to the set of avengers Infinity Wars and got back the same autopen on the image I sent.
Personnaly I think it's no autopen but it's not really important for me. Autopen or not autopen, the most important it's to have an answer :)
Good positive attitude! {up}

I stopped sending to ST because of the AP's.
Just didn't seem like a success to me.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.