Autograph request failed from Tony Bennett

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
annlw582
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autograph request failed from Tony Bennett

Post by annlw582 »

I sent a request for 2 autographs to Tony Bennett on October 16, 2017. I enclosed a letter to Tony Bennett. It is my friend's birthday on November 29, and she loves Tony Bennett. I also requested an autograph for myself in the same package. I enclosed a self addressed stamped return package and 2 pictures in a package addressed to Tony Bennett, RPM Music Productions, 420 West 14th Street, Suite 6NW, New York, NY 10014. I received the package back, with my letter, and my two photographs on 11/10/2017. The outside of the package read "Return to Sender" NO Unsolicited Package. Refused, Return to Sender. I am really sad that it was returned.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Autograph request failed from Tony Bennett

Post by admin »

Hi annlw582 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tony Bennett on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
chalky10
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Autograph request failed from Tony Bennett

Post by chalky10 »

The same thing happened to me. I sent a copy of Tony Bennett's book to be autographed to the RPM Music Production address. It was returned with the same No Unsolicited Material. They probably just assumed that it was like a demo tape or something. So I sent the book back only this time I wrote 'Autograph Request' really large on the front of the package. And the book came back signed in about two weeks.