It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:03 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 500kB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Jessica Simpson...RTS
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:20 am 

Return to Sender from Jessica Simpson

address..

Jessaica Simpson
pmk and bnc
8687 Melrose ave
Los Angeles CA 90069

Envelope..
http://surfmypictures.com/image/bc9a9d0 ... rus7c.html

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Jessica Simpson...RTS
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:41 am 
Site Admin

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hi Nataliew21 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Jessica Simpson
Luna Ent
116 Nassau Street
Suite 615
New York, NY 10038
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jessica Simpson on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:24 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 709
Collector since: 2005
she won't reply.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:35 am 

dancingirl1 wrote:
she won't reply.

Jessica has been responding to email requests again recently, so yes she will reply if you use the correct email.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:40 am 

Nataliew21 wrote:
Return to Sender from Jessica Simpson

address..

Jessaica Simpson
pmk and bnc
8687 Melrose ave
Los Angeles CA 90069

Envelope..
http://surfmypictures.com/image/bc9a9d0 ... rus7c.html

I have sent you a message, I have included the private email address that you can get an autograph from Jessica with. Just please don’t share it or post it on your Success post when you receive one, as it’s a private email for a reason. I gave it you as a gesture of good will :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:44 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
she won't reply.

Jessica has been responding to email requests again recently, so yes she will reply if you use the correct email.

I'm sure she will email, but I was talking about TTM. {up}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:21 am 

dancingirl1 wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
she won't reply.

I'm sure she will email, but I was talking about TTM. {up}

Not be fair, you could have been talking in general because nowhere in your post did it mention a lack of response TTM, but cool {up}

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:20 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

you can assume that..email is easier ESP in 2017. Trust me, I know. I've been doing this since 2006 and time s HAVE def changed with fan mail.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:09 pm 

dancingirl1 wrote:
you can assume that..email is easier ESP in 2017. Trust me, I know. I've been doing this since 2006 and time s HAVE def changed with fan mail.

Ah I didn't realise you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:00 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ah I didn't realise you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one. :mrgreen:

Hey, I may have hundreds of successes, but it's just advice. However, if you don't wanna accept it, waste your money. Fine by me. :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:43 am 
$10 gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 601
Collector since: 1989
dancingirl1 wrote:

Hey, I may have hundreds of successes, but it's just advice. However, if you don't wanna accept it, waste your money. Fine by me. :D

Please just ignore her...she cannot keep her mouth shut. Been that way for years. lol Congrats on your success! Just proves no one person knows everything about anyone's particular signing habits 100%. I always go for the ones I want v/s what other people report to have received.

http://celebritybymk.wixsite.com/autographs/store

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CelebrityByMK

About "private address" posts on this website. We are frequently asked what address we used after posting a private address success. We do not post these successes in order to show "what we have and you do not". We do post these successes so that other fans of the star in question, knows that a success is possible. If we can locate the contact info, anyone can. We do not share this information per the celebrities request when this is marked in place of an address.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:42 pm 

dancingirl1 wrote:

May I just point out that I haven't wasted any money since I'm the person who gave this girl the private email? Therefore I got her for free, just saying :D :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

May I just point out that I haven't wasted any money since I'm the person who gave this girl the private email? Therefore I got her for free, just saying :D :mrgreen:

again you didn't get what I meant. In general it's easier to get a success with email vs mailing TTM to someone. That the the advice I gave and then you were said "Ah I didn't realize* you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one" when at the end of the day, I was just giving advice, since I know what Im talking about. .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:54 am 

dancingirl1 wrote:

again you didn't get what I meant. In general it's easier to get a success with email vs mailing TTM to someone. That the the advice I gave and then you were said "Ah I didn't realize* you were the autograph jedi, many apologies the chosen one" when at the end of the day, I was just giving advice, since I know what Im talking about. .

You know what you’re talking about? Oh right, did you invent this hobby? Tell us everything!
In your first original comment you clearly stated “she will not reply” which does not specify whether that’s TTM or by email, you just say she won’t reply. So the very fact this girl then got a success via the private email I have to her proves you don’t know as much about this hobby as you think you do, because guess what? She got a reply! :mrgreen:
Also, I was correct with ‘realise’ since I am British but thanks very much for trying to make me look dumb by correcting the (already correct) spelling!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:55 am 

Autographs received: 601
Collector since: 1989
dancingirl1 wrote:

You know what you’re talking about? Oh right, did you invent this hobby? Tell us everything!
In your first original comment you clearly stated “she will not reply” which does not specify whether that’s TTM or by email, you just say she won’t reply. So the very fact this girl then got a success via the private email I have to her proves you don’t know as much about this hobby as you think you do, because guess what? She got a reply! :mrgreen:
Also, I was correct with ‘realise’ since I am British but thanks very much for trying to make me look dumb by correcting the (already correct) spelling!

{up} :lol:

http://celebritybymk.wixsite.com/autographs/store

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CelebrityByMK

About "private address" posts on this website. We are frequently asked what address we used after posting a private address success. We do not post these successes in order to show "what we have and you do not". We do post these successes so that other fans of the star in question, knows that a success is possible. If we can locate the contact info, anyone can. We do not share this information per the celebrities request when this is marked in place of an address.

Profile E-mail