Glenn Close success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Glenn Close success!

Post by admin »

Hi again FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Glenn Close on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Glenn Close success!

Post by FCM »

First, I would like to say that none of us know if this is real or not. None of us saw Ms. Glenn Close sign it, and none of us saw an autopen sign it. If one of us has a picture of autograph that we saw her sign in person and to compare mine to, we still can't post proof. Even a picture of yourself with Glenn Close signing isn't enough; how do we know that person is you?

In the end, you never know whether its real or not. We call something authentic because we are confident about it being so. I believe it's authentic because I have heard nothing about her responding with an autopen in the past and that it matches pictures of her autograph, but not too perfectly. Some of you have your reasons for believing it's not real, and though I don't always agree, I do think they're valid arguments.

I do not mean any offense or insult to others who have posted on this topic. I appreciate your input!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.