Kathryn Grant-Crosby SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
peterslawford
$10 gift certificate winner

Kathryn Grant-Crosby SUCCESS!

Post by peterslawford »

This is my thirteenth TTM autograph and my seventh success of 2017! {??} After sending out pretty continuous autograph requests this year with few results, I finally got my first success in three months! I was beyond delighted to get Kathryn Grant-Crosby’s response in the mail today, especially because I just got her book Bing and Other Things from the library today (what are the odds?). Kathryn is Bing Crosby’s surviving widow and a wonderful actress in her own right, starring in movies like Anatomy of a Murder and The 7th Voyage of Sinbad. This came today, the day after my birthday, so the timing makes it a wonderful belated birthday present!

http://surfmypictures.com/image/ae256e4 ... uee1a.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/ae256e4 ... q6jtb.html

Sent: 8/30/17
Received: 9/14/17

I sent a photo, a letter of request, and a self-addressed envelope to:

Kathryn Grant
Burlingame Country Club
80 New Place Rd
Hillsborough, CA 94010-6446
USA

Thank you, Fanmail! {??}
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kathryn Grant-Crosby SUCCESS!

Post by admin »

Hi peterslawford :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kathryn Grant on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Congrats! She is a wonderful lady! Looks as if her health may be better than when I wrote to her as well. Your signatures are much more clear than mine.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

AutographDiva wrote:Congrats! She is a wonderful lady! Looks as if her health may be better than when I wrote to her as well. Your signatures are much more clear than mine.
Thank you! I'm sorry to hear that she wasn't doing well. :( I was happy to write to her because I just got her book Bing and Other Things from the library, and because she was so kind and gave such a quick response I'll likely be writing her a holiday card too this year. {??}
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

You are very welcome! I have also written to several of your "waiting for" autographs. Should you have success with any of them, please post or let me know. I have waited for over a year for Sidney Poitier, Britt Ekland and Mia Farrow. I was able to get Ms. Woodward's and Ms. Morison's. I seem to remember Ms. Woodward's taking a very long time. I wish I still had my notes from her autograph. I remember I had to call the company listed as her contact on this site and was given a different address for contact. Perhaps an idea if you do not hear from her or want to try a different addy for her. Do you have your collection posted anywhere online? Love to see it if so! Best of luck to you!
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

AutographDiva wrote:You are very welcome! I have also written to several of your "waiting for" autographs. Should you have success with any of them, please post or let me know. I have waited for over a year for Sidney Poitier, Britt Ekland and Mia Farrow. I was able to get Ms. Woodward's and Ms. Morison's. I seem to remember Ms. Woodward's taking a very long time. I wish I still had my notes from her autograph. I remember I had to call the company listed as her contact on this site and was given a different address for contact. Perhaps an idea if you do not hear from her or want to try a different addy for her. Do you have your collection posted anywhere online? Love to see it if so! Best of luck to you!
I definitely will post if I have any more successes! I've been waiting since last October for Sidney Poitier, since last November for Britt Ekland, and since January for Mia Farrow. I never give up hope completely but I'm focusing on the requests that I sent out more recently. I hope I get Patricia Morison's too, I really love her work! I post pictures of all of my successes on my Tumblr here: http://annsblyth.tumblr.com/autographs Thanks for your help and your interest! :) Good luck to you too!