Angela Lansbury half-success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Angela Lansbury half-success

Post by FCM »

Sent: LoR, photo to be signed, and SASE on June 16th, 2017
Received: Original photo sent back with a pre-print on July 5th, 2017

http://surfmypictures.com/image/05b000b ... bxw2h.html

Address used:

Angela Lansbury
635 North Bonhill Road
Los Angeles, CA 90049-2301

Oh, well. I was expecting her autograph (I saw that she sent pre-signed pictures, not pre-prints), but I still got a reply, and it was free. If counted as a success, this is my fourth Beauty and the Beast cast success (not counting live-action). Thanks, Fanmail! {up}
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Angela Lansbury half-success

Post by admin »

Hi FCM :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Angela Lansbury on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

You might want to double check yours I got the same photo back about a month ago and it was 100 percent live ink.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

goldenagehollywood wrote:You might want to double check yours I got the same photo back about a month ago and it was 100 percent live ink.
I noticed the ink bounced off the same as the picture did, so it was printed out with the picture. Thanks, though!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Snakekeeperjason
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Snakekeeperjason »

Hey I just got that same picture today signed by her and comparing mine and yours, these are hand signed and not prints. It's definitely her signature but they are not in the same spot and they don't match exactly so I know they are hand signed and not printed. Yay!
Ashjackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ashjackson »

She doesn't send out pre prints and probably never will she has always signed or pre signed.