Disney voice actors who respond

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Joannelouise
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Disney voice actors who respond

Post by Joannelouise »

FCM wrote:
Hollow wrote:Does Linda Larkin (Jasmine) sign via the mail?
She has in the past, but not frequently or recently. It doesn't hurt to try, though! It seemed that Anika Noni Rose (Tiana) quit signing, but she recently responded to several letters that seemed to have stacked up.
I sent her wedding card to see if she would kindly sign it for my sister. No reply from last august gutted
Greeneyedmonsterk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Greeneyedmonsterk »

FCM wrote:
She has in the past, but not frequently or recently. It doesn't hurt to try, though! It seemed that Anika Noni Rose (Tiana) quit signing, but she recently responded to several letters that seemed to have stacked up.
I spoke to Linda at FanExpo Dallas and told her that I wrote to her last year. She told me she went to London and her agents cut off her fan mail :( I hoped by mentioning it she might look into it.
Fireworks1082
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fireworks1082 »

I just recently (last week) got a pre-print from Brad Bird. I'm not sure if he's stopped signing but I tried the Pixar address and had my items returned unsigned with a preprint picture from Incredibles 2
Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Fireworks1082 wrote:I just recently (last week) got a pre-print from Brad Bird. I'm not sure if he's stopped signing but I tried the Pixar address and had my items returned unsigned with a preprint picture from Incredibles 2
That stinks :neutral: Thanks for the info {up} {up} {up}
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Greeneyedmonsterk wrote:
FCM wrote:
I spoke to Linda at FanExpo Dallas and told her that I wrote to her last year. She told me she went to London and her agents cut off her fan mail :( I hoped by mentioning it she might look into it.
Ouch! :shock: I hope she'll look into it, too!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

bookofoa
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookofoa »

Fireworks1082 wrote:I just recently (last week) got a pre-print from Brad Bird. I'm not sure if he's stopped signing but I tried the Pixar address and had my items returned unsigned with a preprint picture from Incredibles 2
Are you sure it's a pre-print? I got a pre-signed photo from him about a year and a half ago.
akillgallon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by akillgallon »

I just received Craig T Nelson yesterday! Less than a month turn around!! Couldn't have been happier with this response! I'll be posting photo and details in the coming day (as soon as surfmyphotos.com comes back up)
Fireworks1082
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fireworks1082 »

bookofoa wrote:
Are you sure it's a pre-print? I got a pre-signed photo from him about a year and a half ago.
One of the Facebook groups I am a part of came to the consensus that it was pre-print versus pre-signed

Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story