Helena Bonham Carter success x

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
roy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Helena Bonham Carter success x

Post by roy »

I sent a letter, SESE and two photos to Helena Bonham Carter on the 20th april 2015 and today i got back my two pictures signed in silver sharpie.
was shocked to get her autograph as it has taken so long for her to reply xx

address used

Helena Bonham Carter
Conway Van Gelder Grant Ltd.
8-12 Broadwick Street
3rd Floor
London W1F 8HW
UK

Image Image Image
take a look at my website http://roysautographs.webs.com , work in progress lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Helena Bonham Carter success x

Post by LunaMellark »

Amazing success, glad to see that she's started signing again! Congratulations :)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Wow, neat! I thought she'd quit signing.

Two quick questions--what size was the envelope, and did anything get sent back with the photo(s)? I send 4x6 photos in letter-sized envelopes and know it can take two second-class stamps, but I'm wondering if she sends anything like a note, which will require extra postage.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Aw man, I wrote to her a couple of years ago and never heard back. I have since moved house, and only got our mail forwarded for half a year, so i might have a reply that i can't get to! :(
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
roy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by roy »

FCM wrote:Wow, neat! I thought she'd quit signing.

Two quick questions--what size was the envelope, and did anything get sent back with the photo(s)? I send 4x6 photos in letter-sized envelopes and know it can take two second-class stamps, but I'm wondering if she sends anything like a note, which will require extra postage.

Hey, the size of the envelope is A5, i didn't receive anything else apart from the signed pics x .
take a look at my website http://roysautographs.webs.com , work in progress lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Myself205
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Myself205 »

Morphindel wrote:Aw man, I wrote to her a couple of years ago and never heard back. I have since moved house, and only got our mail forwarded for half a year, so i might have a reply that i can't get to! :(
same here
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi roy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Helena Bonham Carter on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)