Richard White (Beauty and the Beast voice actor) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Richard White (Beauty and the Beast voice actor) Success

Post by CWill97 »

Glad to help! I know I received Jonathan Freeman, but I haven't opened the envelope yet. He put a cool Jafar sticker on the envelope :D Saving them all until next Saturday so I can open them on my birthday on the 24th.

I'm hopeful I'll eventually get Anika and Auli'i back. I don't ever send to someone based on previous feedback on the site though. One person may have luck with someone, and another may not. If I want someone's autograph, I will send to them unless they send fakes back in reply. Mail gets lost so frequently that it's not reliable. The only thing I take seriously is if the person sends back pre-prints, secs, and autopens. I always tell new and old collectors just send it if you're unsure. Some of the best successes come from people who either have no successes on this site or other people have failed to get back anything. To sum it up, just send out and cross your fingers. I've had successes take 7 years. The reason why I got back into autograph collecting is when I received Bob Bergen after 7 years. Got me excited and back into the groove :D
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

CWill97 wrote:I don't ever send to someone based on previous feedback on the site though. One person may have luck with someone, and another may not. If I want someone's autograph, I will send to them unless they send fakes back in reply. Mail gets lost so frequently that it's not reliable. The only thing I take seriously is if the person sends back pre-prints, secs, and autopens. I always tell new and old collectors just send it if you're unsure. Some of the best successes come from people who either have no successes on this site or other people have failed to get back anything. To sum it up, just send out and cross your fingers.
I know; I tried Mizuo Peck (Sacagawea in Night at the Museum) and got a success when no other success had been posted. I was just saying that Auli'i must have received tons of requests, and if she replied, at least one person would have posted. :? I've tried her multiple times, though. :razz: Now for the wait....

Congrats on Jonathan Freeman! Was it the main address or vv?
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

CWill97

Post by CWill97 »

FCM wrote:
CWill97 wrote:I don't ever send to someone based on previous feedback on the site though. One person may have luck with someone, and another may not. If I want someone's autograph, I will send to them unless they send fakes back in reply. Mail gets lost so frequently that it's not reliable. The only thing I take seriously is if the person sends back pre-prints, secs, and autopens. I always tell new and old collectors just send it if you're unsure. Some of the best successes come from people who either have no successes on this site or other people have failed to get back anything. To sum it up, just send out and cross your fingers.
I know; I tried Mizuo Peck (Sacagawea in Night at the Museum) and got a success when no other success had been posted. I was just saying that Auli'i must have received tons of requests, and if she replied, at least one person would have posted. :? I've tried her multiple times, though. :razz: Now for the wait....

Congrats on Jonathan Freeman! Was it the main address or vv?
Via Venue at the Aladdin one if I recall correctly. I'm pumped to open his envelope up but I'm trying to self-restrain myself from it for one more week hahaha
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
DivaKyleighG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DivaKyleighG »

I could write to Belle AND Gaston {??} {??} {??} {??} {??}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi CWill97 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Richard White on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)