Carrie Fisher Autograph Received.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carrie Fisher Autograph Received.

Post by jayeshgadia »

i sent two pictures along with a letter and SASE to Ms Fisher in the month of July 2016. I wasnt expecting anything since she passed away in December last year. Today in the mail i got two pictures signed. they look very similar to her original signatures posted on the net and would like to believe she has signed the same.

The surprising part was that i had written to her at the following address :

Carrie Fisher
Freedom Farms
6514 Lankershim Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
USA

The letter i got was from this address on the envelope :

Debbie Reynods
Professional Rehearsal Studios.
6514, Lankershim Blvd,
North Holly Wood, CA 91606.

i really don't know why it came from this address and what was the connection of Ms Fisher to this rehearsal studio ?
If someone has any idea please do comment.

Below are the pictures.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/e472c0b ... d772v.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/e472c0b ... 4tnhe.html

http://surfmypictures.com/image/e472c0b ... 2ibmg.html

RIP Ms Fisher.
peterslawford
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Carrie Fisher Autograph Received.

Post by peterslawford »

That's her mother's fan mail address; Debbie passed away in December also, if you recall. I've heard that Carrie's autographs were signed by her mother, and that Debbie's autographs were secretarial, but I wouldn't believe any of it. I just checked my husband's IP autograph of Carrie's and yours looks good in comparison, if not a little more spread out, but granted my husband's is on a small stormtrooper helmet so she probably had to squeeze her autograph in a bit. It's also normal to get an autograph after the person's passing, as sometimes they want to send all of the fanmail back in one big batch. Great success! :D
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jayeshgadia »

peterslawford wrote:That's her mother's fan mail address; Debbie passed away in December also, if you recall. I've heard that Carrie's autographs were signed by her mother, and that Debbie's autographs were secretarial, but I wouldn't believe any of it. I just checked my husband's IP autograph of Carrie's and yours looks good in comparison, if not a little more spread out, but granted my husband's is on a small stormtrooper helmet so she probably had to squeeze her autograph in a bit. It's also normal to get an autograph after the person's passing, as sometimes they want to send all of the fanmail back in one big batch. Great success! :D

Thank you so much for your revert and that's just so nice of you to check with own Carrie's autograph. Much appreciated. I thought as much it looked very similar to the original autographs I saw online and you checking your IP autograph just confirmed the same.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jayeshgadia :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carrie Fisher on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail :neutral:
goldenagehollywood
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goldenagehollywood »

These are 100 percent secretarial.
trolling4fun
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trolling4fun »

Unless you are a secretary giving a testimonial on factual events that you were actually involved in then I really don't want to hear from you :lol: