Mandy Moore success...x3!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mandy Moore success...x3!

Post by FCM »

I wrote to Mandy Moore on February 2nd, 2017, sending her a LoR (and compliments) and SASE, and received these back on March 23rd, 2017!

So excited! This is my 3rd Disney Princess success, not counting Elle Fanning, who was Aurora in Maleficent, or the fact that I have five of Mary Costa's. :D
Last edited by FCM on Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mandy Moore success...x3!

Post by redgravedisciple »

Could you PM me the two addresses you used? I have a friend with spina bifida and Mandy is his FAVORITE actress and I'd love to surprise him with her signature.
unbb24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by unbb24 »

What are the addresses that you used?
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

Congrats! I'm not sure if I have ever seen a success from her! Nice. {up}

Can you give a hint on the address; manager, set, etc?

BossC
brucelokcy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brucelokcy »

FCM wrote:I wrote to Mandy Moore on February 2nd, 2017, sending her a LoR (and compliments) and SASE, and received these back on March 23rd, 2017! I had used two different addresses, and the pictures were in different envelopes, but these came back together.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... de6sv.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... c3xv1.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... 9d3bi.html
http://surfmypictures.com/image/29c9dba ... 8xjmf.html

So excited! This is my 3rd Disney Princess success, not counting Elle Fanning, who was Aurora in Maleficent, or the fact that I have five of Mary Costa's. :D
May I have the address via pm?
pbmorg
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pbmorg »

What was the address you used? I really adore her and would love her autograph.
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mikesautos »

what address did u use ???

Ty :)
zooiiks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zooiiks »

would like the address too please if possible
2020 successes - John Larroquette, Dan Castellaneta, Anthony Edwards, Pedro Almodovar, Laura Linney, Ali MacGraw, Lucy Liu, Dana Delany, Carrie Coon, Padma Lakshmi, Ruby Rose, Tyne Daly, Robert Patrick, Jerry O'Connell, Ciaran Hinds, Joe Lo Truglio, Blair Underwood, Mark Addy, Robin Lord Taylor, Sarah Wayne Callies, Edie McClurg, Aimee Garcia, Dyan Cannon, Anne Winters, Linda Harrison, Nancy Kovack, Sabrina Gennarino, Madison Lintz, George Will, Tommy Chong, Ronny Cox, David Garrison. Michael Urie, Bob Eubanks, Dee Bradley Baker, Benjamin McKenzie, Jim Belushi, Macsen Lintz, Randy Travis, Bill Conti, Frank Abagnale, Michael Eisner, Harold Baines, Bobby Richardson, Jack McDowell, Rafael Palmeiro, Troy Tulowitzki, Dick Butkus, Anthony Munoz, Dan Dierdorf, Cliff Harris, Eli Manning, William Perry, Sterling Shepard, Bob Cousy, Maurice Cheeks, Paul Westphal, Guy Carbonneau, Doug Gilmour, Alex Delvecchio, Vaclav Nedomansky, Lou Lamoriello, Harry Sinden, Hayley Wickenheiser, Dan Jansen, Dara Torres,
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

I feel like I made a mistake posting the success; now everyone wants the address, and it wouldn't be too good of an idea to share it with everyone....I have been sharing the address through PM; I'm not being a snob and laughing as I don't share it. I won't share it as much anymore, but there's a chance--don't get your hopes up--chance of you receiving the address if you post a reply or request the address.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

Tygerscotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tygerscotts »

That is awesome news. Could you please PM me the address. My daughter is trying to have all 14 princesses original voice autographs. It is only a matter of time before Anna, Elsa, and Moana are added.