All My Autographs .. May Sell/Exch. if you have what I want!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
yumcottoncandy18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

All My Autographs .. May Sell/Exch. if you have what I want!

Post by yumcottoncandy18 »

Hey Guys!! 8)

ADD ME on MySpace to my Autographs. My site is private so you have to be a friend of mine to see them. Just click the picture below and it'll take you right there.copy and paste my MySpace Link below in your browser and WAHOO!!! Haha. (Once there... go to My Pictures and there's a separate album just for them there.) =]

http://www.myspace.com/llm223

If you see ones you would like to buy/exchange... COMMENT on them and say so. Don't send me messages please!! Tell me who you have and I'll reply back. I will read every single one and decide wether or not to sell/exchange them. :)

Hope to talk to you soon!! Have a great night!! :mrgreen:

*Some that aren't scanned on my site are Prince William, Shaquille O'Neal, Peyton Manning, Rachel Leigh Cook, Ricki Lake, and a few more. So ask me if I have one you really want. I may have it, I just didn't have time to put it on my site. =]
Very first success: Faith Hill

Favorite success: Faith Hill and Skye Sweetnam

Most recent success: Galen Gering - (Luis from "Passions")

Most wanted: Miranda Lambert and Mandy Moore

Waiting on: Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, Dick Van Dyke, Tyra Banks, Molly Sims, James Bond, Brooke White, Erika Jo, Emma Mae Jacob, Star De Azlan, Floyd Mayweather, Megan Mullally, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, John Cena, and Taylor Swift.