US Stamps Shop (CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

Autographs for sale or exchange.
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: US Stamps Shop

Post by rocco.campanaro »

sonicsam wrote:Anyone can use a Global Forever stamp. They are not just for collecting. Each one is worth $1.10. So if you use three it'll be $3.30 in postage. If you envelope is under 1oz or under you only need 1oz or 28 grams.

For mail to Canada, the Forever Stamp can be used to mail weighing up to 2oz or 56 grams.
Thanks for just paraphrasing what i just said. :)
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!

Kalo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kalo »

rocco.campanaro wrote:
Kalo wrote:Can I use more than one "Global Forever stamps" on one letter so that two of them would count as 2.20 dollar postage and three of them 3.30 dollar etc etc?
I don't think so. The global forever stamp is usually for collectors who don't send loads of stuff for celebs to sign. I just send on foto, a letter and an SASE.
Thanks for the answer but are you sure, the others say they think you most likely can/can, but do you have any form of reference that states you can't use more than one for the same letter?
kimmylee wrote:
rocco.campanaro wrote:
Kalo wrote:Can I use more than one "Global Forever stamps" on one letter so that two of them would count as 2.20 dollar postage and three of them 3.30 dollar etc etc?
I don't think so. The global forever stamp is usually for collectors who don't send loads of stuff for celebs to sign. I just send on foto, a letter and an SASE.
I think you can actually although I am not sure.

I have put 2-3 on and had Playbills arrive fine so I think you can although I am not 100% sure.

The stamps are not marked as being worth $1.10 but they are worth that amount so to my mind 2 of the stamps means $2.20 postage.

I did try to email usps about this but since I do not have a US address it will not let me complete the "Contact Us" form. I will look into their social media presence and report back {up}
Thank you so much for helping me again, thats very nice of you :) I think more than one can be used to but I am not 100% sure.
sonicsam wrote:Anyone can use a Global Forever stamp. They are not just for collecting. Each one is worth $1.10. So if you use three it'll be $3.30 in postage. If you envelope is under 1oz or under you only need 1oz or 28 grams.

For mail to Canada, the Forever Stamp can be used to mail weighing up to 2oz or 56 grams.
Thanks for the help, it does sounds logical that it would work that way.
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

I have been able to contact USPS now, hopefully they will get back to me ;-)
NO LONGER ACTIVE
Kalo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kalo »

kimmylee wrote:I have been able to contact USPS now, hopefully they will get back to me ;-)
Thanks, please let me know when you heard back from them.
Ronnieke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ronnieke »

Still possible to order stamps ?