Famous celebs home addresses

Autographs for sale or exchange.
jared1996
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Famous celebs home addresses

Post by jared1996 »

im pretty sure no one has their addresses and even if they do that is invading to much privacy space.
Success ttm
Peyton List
Stefanie Scott
Tiffany epsenson
olivia holt
kat mcnamara
Most wanted
Zendaya
in person
Jeff Hardy Mick foley Angelina love velvet sky mr anderson rosita sarita jeff jarrett
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jared1996 wrote:if they do that is invading to much privacy space.
Well that is your personal opinion. Some people on here don't feel that way. There are people on here that use private email addresses and such, plus in my opinion, I think that getting requests for autographs is part of their job...(the general public is gonna wanna a photo with them or have them sign something..), but please don't speak for the whole forum. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
PsychoGeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PsychoGeek »

dancingirl1 wrote:
jared1996 wrote:if they do that is invading to much privacy space.
Well that is your personal opinion. Some people on here don't feel that way. There are people on here that use private email addresses and such, plus in my opinion, I think that getting requests for autographs is part of their job...(the general public is gonna wanna a photo with them or have them sign something..), but please don't speak for the whole forum. {up}
I agree with that about 97%. I think that while they should expect to get mail at their home, I can't blame them for getting annoyed with it. I mean, I would get annoyed, too. :)
Favorite Autographs: Jeremy Renner, Ron Turcotte, Adam Young, John Cygan, James Franco, Wright King, Eric Scott, Matthew McConaughey
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

PsychoGeek wrote:I can't blame them for getting annoyed with it. I mean, I would get annoyed, too. :)

I can see why they would get annoyed as well, however it's ALL in the job they are in. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters