Famous celebs home addresses

Autographs for sale or exchange.
autographsrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Famous celebs home addresses

Post by autographsrock »

Hi all I have a Robert Ballard a Taylor swift Zachary efron and David arceletta. All shown here are home addresses for these celebritys there are no sure telling of what you will get back but these are there real home addresses I have sites that will prove me rite. So anyway I am willing to trade these in for another celebs home address. Paul McCartney is the most wanted or ringo. So tell me what you got.. New Clint Eastwood John Bonjoivi Bruce Sprinsteen
ALL THE BEST,
Autographsrock
Last edited by autographsrock on Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
All The Best,
Autographsrock
Jennie<3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Famous celebs home addresses

Post by Jennie<3 »

Trading celebrities home address... Well that's a new one!
Spud94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spud94 »

I don't think Ringo Starr signs TTM at all anymore btw.
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Lol at your life. The things that people do. :lol:
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladystardust19 »

Just letting you know..Paul McCartney and Ringo starr Do NOT sign through the mail. Although I did hear of a Via Venue success from paul McCartney like a year ago...but that's the only one I've heard of. {up}
ImageImage
autographsrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsrock »

I know gotta try though... Serious traders only p.s. trend starting Jennie! ;-)

ALL THE BEST,
Autograpsrock 8)
All The Best,
Autographsrock
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladystardust19 »

I agree...it never hurts to try! I do plan on trying for paul McCartney via venue soon. Worth a try. {up}
ImageImage
autographsrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsrock »

Oh sorry if I miss led I'll take many kinds of home addresses
All The Best,
Autographsrock
anglophile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anglophile »

just so you know...David Archuleta is on a two year mission trip for God (through his mormon religious beliefs). My best friend's grandmother actually is his next door neighbor (small world) and it terrifies the Archuleta family when fans send things to their house and are driving past and what not...especially since he has younger siblings. Finally, he actually had to move out of this said house to a different location in Utah...so the location that you have is probably false anyhow. Please don't trade for David Archuleta's address anyone...it's not worth it.

I also think it's pretty low that people disturb celebrities at their place of residence anyhow :roll: ...they have to have some place to escape...I think people forget they too are human beings and just continue to be greedy for themselves....shame on you.

(I know you're not the only person who does it...so this isn't targeted at you specifically...just a general rant....I hate when people bother celebrities when they're like eating dinner too....I just try to treat them how I would like to be treated if I was in their shoes. Too many selfish, greedy, inconsiderate people though....oh well :) )
In Person:Ed Sheeran, Jonas Brothers, Peter Laviolette, Max Talbot, Robert Sean Leonard, Buddy Valastro, David Henry, Jerry Springer, Jim Belushi, Kobe Bryant
Paid: Anderson Cooper (x2), Michael Owen, Colin Firth, David Tennant, Paula Abdul, David Archuleta
TTM: Robbie Keane, Norman Buckley, Ethan Jaimeson (district 4), ANDERSON COOPER, Una Stubbs, Colin Firth, BILLIE PIPER!!, DAVID TENNANT!!!, Rupert Graves, Freema Agyeman, Brayden Schenn

Most Wanted: David Tennant (received 9/6/12!), Christopher Eccleston, Billie Piper (received 7/30/12!!), Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch

Anglophile: person who is fond of English culture or, more broadly, British culture
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peter15 »

anglophile wrote:just so you know...David Archuleta is on a two year mission trip for God (through his mormon religious beliefs). My best friend's grandmother actually is his next door neighbor (small world) and it terrifies the Archuleta family when fans send things to their house and are driving past and what not...especially since he has younger siblings. Finally, he actually had to move out of this said house to a different location in Utah...so the location that you have is probably false anyhow. Please don't trade for David Archuleta's address anyone...it's not worth it.

I also think it's pretty low that people disturb celebrities at their place of residence anyhow :roll: ...they have to have some place to escape...I think people forget they too are human beings and just continue to be greedy for themselves....shame on you.

(I know you're not the only person who does it...so this isn't targeted at you specifically...just a general rant....I hate when people bother celebrities when they're like eating dinner too....I just try to treat them how I would like to be treated if I was in their shoes. Too many selfish, greedy, inconsiderate people though....oh well :) )
David actually opened a PO box before he left for his mission for people to send him letters that will periodically be sent to him while hes gone so he can read them if he ever gets some free time.. Just a tip :)
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift