Famous celebs home addresses

Autographs for sale or exchange.
autographsrock
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Famous celebs home addresses

Post by autographsrock »

To Anglophill,
I have the address in Utah and I understand he is on a mission for god but it is still the correct address. I am not faking lieing nor scamming anyone as soon as I make a trade I'll prove you wrong. Folowing up on it being low its not as low as you posting it on this topic Instead of private messaging me. I also don't belive that you should be ranting on this topic. To all the people on this topic who aren't (generally ranting) thank you and keep trading.
ALL THE BEST,
Autographsrock
All The Best,
Autographsrock
anglophile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anglophile »

peter15 wrote:
anglophile wrote:just so you know...David Archuleta is on a two year mission trip for God (through his mormon religious beliefs). My best friend's grandmother actually is his next door neighbor (small world) and it terrifies the Archuleta family when fans send things to their house and are driving past and what not...especially since he has younger siblings. Finally, he actually had to move out of this said house to a different location in Utah...so the location that you have is probably false anyhow. Please don't trade for David Archuleta's address anyone...it's not worth it.

I also think it's pretty low that people disturb celebrities at their place of residence anyhow :roll: ...they have to have some place to escape...I think people forget they too are human beings and just continue to be greedy for themselves....shame on you.

(I know you're not the only person who does it...so this isn't targeted at you specifically...just a general rant....I hate when people bother celebrities when they're like eating dinner too....I just try to treat them how I would like to be treated if I was in their shoes. Too many selfish, greedy, inconsiderate people though....oh well :) )
David actually opened a PO box before he left for his mission for people to send him letters that will periodically be sent to him while hes gone so he can read them if he ever gets some free time.. Just a tip :)
Oh, that's really cool! He would do that. Such a good guy. I just don't want people sending things to his house :). It's not right- ESPECIALLY when he does not live there anymore and will not even be visiting his family that lives there for 2 years. His family has gone through enough due to his fame. Thanks for letting me know about the PO box though! I really appreciate it!
In Person:Ed Sheeran, Jonas Brothers, Peter Laviolette, Max Talbot, Robert Sean Leonard, Buddy Valastro, David Henry, Jerry Springer, Jim Belushi, Kobe Bryant
Paid: Anderson Cooper (x2), Michael Owen, Colin Firth, David Tennant, Paula Abdul, David Archuleta
TTM: Robbie Keane, Norman Buckley, Ethan Jaimeson (district 4), ANDERSON COOPER, Una Stubbs, Colin Firth, BILLIE PIPER!!, DAVID TENNANT!!!, Rupert Graves, Freema Agyeman, Brayden Schenn

Most Wanted: David Tennant (received 9/6/12!), Christopher Eccleston, Billie Piper (received 7/30/12!!), Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch

Anglophile: person who is fond of English culture or, more broadly, British culture
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Leonel9?
Is that you? :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

dancingirl1 wrote:Leonel9?
I hope not.
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladystardust19 »

twilightlover0607 wrote:
I hope not.
^^ Right? HAHA
ImageImage
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

^^ I thought the same thing! LOL

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Bri0626 wrote:
I didn't even notice it, someone who should remain nameless, messaged me and the more and more i read their posts, I REALLY THINK ITS HIM. :roll:

BEWARE!!!!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
sohryu76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sohryu76 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Bri0626 wrote:
I didn't even notice it, someone who should remain nameless, messaged me and the more and more i read their posts, I REALLY THINK ITS HIM. :roll:

BEWARE!!!!!
I guess he is someone bad?
http://sohryu76-autographs.blogspot.com/ - my Autograph Collecting Blog. Thanks for looking!
http://breadnfire.tumblr.com/ - Peeta Mellark's version of the Hunger Games
Marvel Avengers Alliance Game - Great Time Killer
Currently Waiting For:
Nikki Reed, Josh Hutcherson (Private Address), Jennifer Lawrence (Private Address), Gwyneth Paltrow (Iron Man 3 VV), Josh Duhamel (VV), Julianne Hough (VV), Mark Ruffalo (VV), Jennifer Lawrence (VV), Josh Hutcherson (VV)

Pending In Order:
Julia Jones, Sno E. Blac, Elisha Cuthbert, Amber Lancaster, Aly Michalka, Taylor Swift Booboo Stewart (Once Julia Jones comes back)

Received:
Norman Reedus (VV-The Walking Dead) 7/16/2012, Isabelle Fuhrman 08/21/2012, Jennifer Lawrence Sec 09/08/2012, Ashley Greene (VV) 03/02/2013, Suzanne Collins (Private Address) 03/11/2013
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

sohryu76 wrote: I guess he is someone bad?
MAIN LINK:
http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php ... 2&start=45

AND

http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=240233

The Short version of MY STORY:We were suppose to do a trade and I had an actress he LOVES and always wanted...He had Miley, Demi and someone else and he was SUPPOSE to send them to my house and he said "I did", two months later, NOTHING and then I trick him and I say "I mailed your photo out today!" send then I get a message back saying "thank you for my free autograph. I never sent yours LOL" but what he DIDN'T KNOW was that I tricked him. So he confessed without having to THAT'S HOW I KNOW. {up}
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

sohryu76 wrote:I guess he is someone bad?
He scammed so many people including me. We were supposed to trade stamps and I lost a book of stamps. :(