My Autograph Collection for Sale

Autographs for sale or exchange.
Simkins2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

My Autograph Collection for Sale

Post by Simkins2015 »

Hi everyone,

My name is Dylan and I am selling my whole entire autograph collection. All of the autographs are in excellent condition and come with certificate of authenticity. I have a great selection from the cast of the Fast and the Furious cast to The Avengers cast, Robert DeNiro, Paul Walker, Ashlee Simpson, and much much more.

Here is the link https://selling-my-autograph-collection.square.site
Recent TTM Successes: Judi Dench, Rhys Ifans

Too many to list

My Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please don't leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe they are real, please let me.
eternity20155
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: My Autograph Collection for Sale

Post by eternity20155 »

some do not look authentic.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

eternity20155 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:57 pm some do not look authentic.
Ya think?
All total fakes
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Simkins2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simkins2015 »

They all have certificate of authenticity

Too many to list

Please don't leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe they are real, please let me.
Simkins2015
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Simkins2015 »

northwellguy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:49 am
Ya think?
All total fakes
I got them all from an autograph dealer and they come with certificate of authenticity.

Too many to list

eternity20155
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eternity20155 »

everyone can make a certificate.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Simkins2015 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:12 am
northwellguy wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:49 am
Ya think?
All total fakes
I got them all from an autograph dealer and they come with certificate of authenticity.
Yeah it's so hard to make a certificate
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo fake
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

Goes without saying: Trust the autograph, not a piece of paper. Where does the person usually sign? How do they usually sign? Even rushed in-persons have similar characteristics. What do they sign? Are there photos or other material that they don't sign? Is it a rare, not usually seen photo, or one that's been signed plenty of times? (Sometimes, as consideration for appearing at a public event like a convention, the celebrity is asked to sign a stack of photos. Sometimes a dealer will ask them to sign a few as well.)

Autograph authentication companies can and do make mistakes, and you're relying on a third party who may not have witnessed the signing. You want provenance - how does the person get their autographs? Where did they get them? What kind of money-back guarantee do they offer? Are they a registered dealer with a reputable autograph organization (like UACC?)

That said, questions of authenticity aside, some of your autographs are not worth the price you're asking simply because they were not signed in optimal places. The Patrick Stewart, for example, could have been signed with a silver or gold Sharpie in its present place. But it's signed in a dark marker on a dark spot, where there are lighter places to sign.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/