CkEMF2006 wrote:please stop
I'm not doing anything??!? :?
KASSiDY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I don't understand.!

Post by KASSiDY »

Mr Kennedy wrote:
KASSiDY wrote:Hi, thanks for all that!! I went to the INDEX, and found the AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE / EXCHANGE FORUM, and found the RULES TOPIC. I clicked on it again, and the same message popped up: 'The requested topic does not exist'...but thanks for posting! I haven't been a member for long enough...I will obey the rules! {thumb2} Thanks!
You've been told of the rules many times, I doubt you'll start obeying them anytime soon :roll:
When? I joined only 2 wks ago.
?KASSiDY?

^credit to xoLindsey87 for my AMAZINGG siggies && avvy! thankss!^

Recently Sent Out: Demi Lovatox7(vv), Jonas Brothersx11(vv), Yvette Nicole Brown
Recently Recieved: Chelsea Staub, Kay Panabaker
Favorites: Bill Nye In-Person
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

KASSiDY wrote:
Mr Kennedy wrote:
KASSiDY wrote:Hi, thanks for all that!! I went to the INDEX, and found the AUTOGRAPHS FOR SALE / EXCHANGE FORUM, and found the RULES TOPIC. I clicked on it again, and the same message popped up: 'The requested topic does not exist'...but thanks for posting! I haven't been a member for long enough...I will obey the rules! {thumb2} Thanks!
You've been told of the rules many times, I doubt you'll start obeying them anytime soon :roll:
When? I joined only 2 wks ago.
KASSIDY, you may not be aware of it, but we can look at your IP address and see all the names youve posted on
#-John-#
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Topic is being locked. The member knows now why her topics have been locked and deleted, because she is not authorized to sell, and it's believed that she has sold fakes. She has seen the rules and this thread will only cause future arguments. With that being said, topic is shut.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149