Top 10 Movie Premiere Tips

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Top 10 Movie Premiere Tips

Post by Larisie »

Yes, you can bring a camera to the theatre if you plan on being outside taking pictures of celebrities that turn up. Not sure what the theatre's protocol is about bringing cameras inside the theatre, though.
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

anra82012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anra82012 »

Larisie wrote:Yes, you can bring a camera to the theatre if you plan on being outside taking pictures of celebrities that turn up. Not sure what the theatre's protocol is about bringing cameras inside the theatre, though.
Oh no i meant you can't bring cams INSIDE the theatre... they're gonna either take it away or have you check it in with the security.
TTM Successes: Megan Hilty (Jan 12), Alexa Green (?), Eddy Rioseco (Feb 27), Sierra Boggess (Mar 2), Richard H. Blake (Mar 4), Emily Rozek (Mar 6), Nicole Parker (Mar 13)
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

That's what I thought you meant but you weren't specific. :lol:
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

lollipop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lollipop »

Thanks for the help Larisie and anra82012 !

Unfortunately, after waiting for almost 3 hours , we didn't got in the theater. There were so many people and it was really cold. I did see the backs of the celebs but I didn't got a close look to them. But they gave us re-admission movie passes good until august 2009. I also left my camera on the car just to be on safe side.

to anra82012 , they were giving tickets to myspace.com/blackcurtain wherein you print your profile (most people used that) , but we got the tickets from my mom's friend. The ticket was just printed.
anra82012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by anra82012 »

Oh I'm sorry to hear that..
Well sometimes you can get lucky.. I got lucky cuz there were people who worked from the production company of Four Christmases handing out screening tickets (i guess to fill up the seats) and we got inside! :] Free popcorn and soda (as much as you want!)
Hopefully the next one is better! :D
TTM Successes: Megan Hilty (Jan 12), Alexa Green (?), Eddy Rioseco (Feb 27), Sierra Boggess (Mar 2), Richard H. Blake (Mar 4), Emily Rozek (Mar 6), Nicole Parker (Mar 13)
Benjamin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Benjamin »

My advice for movie premieres is the following:

1. Arrive early. The bigger the stars, the earlier the crowd will gather.

2. Try and get them on the way out, there's usually less of a crowd to deal with then on the way in. The only exception to this advice is for people that do not sign on the way out. For instance Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie only sign on the way into premieres.

3. Find the after party. Some stars who don't sign at the premeire may sign at the after party. For instance, Russell Crowe, Harrison Ford, Uma Thurman, Robert De Niro, and Jeff Bridges all signed at the after parties for their last movies but not at the premieres.

4. Find the hotel. If they don't sign at the premiere or the after party and you insist on trying to get the graph, try and find the hotel the celeb is staying at and get them as they return. Diane Keaton and Ron Howard did not sign at their last premieres or the after parties. We went to the hotel and they signed there. This advice obviously does not work if the celebrity lives in the same city as the premeire. I would not recommend waiting at their house, that may be considered stalking. lol
breakfast
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by breakfast »

yeah,that's quite helpful,i go to kongfu panda2 premier today
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

Thanks for posting this! I won't be going to a premiere anytime soon, but I plan to someday, and I'll keep these tips in mind! :D
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
cabaye2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cabaye2 »

Za, I'm hoping to move to London at the end of the year so I'm going to try and go to as many as possible then!
sandy007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sandy007 »

They're gonna either take it away or have you check it in with the security.