Martin Short Success and The Stanley Cup W/ LA Kings!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
pongo955
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Martin Short Success and The Stanley Cup W/ LA Kings!

Post by pongo955 »

Such a random night. Martin Short was super nice, and then the LA Kings showed up with the Stanley Cup!

Check out the whole report below!

http://wp.me/p17Xso-4e9
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Martin Short Success and The Stanley Cup W/ LA Kings!

Post by marksautographs »

Awesome!! :D BTW, Where do you get your mini posters?
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

pongo955 wrote:Such a random night. Martin Short was super nice, and then the LA Kings showed up with the Stanley Cup!

Check out the whole report below!

http://wp.me/p17Xso-4e9
Kids know martin short from "Treasure Planet", and 101 dalmations 2 both of which airs on Disney channel all the time.
and Father of the bride 1 and 2 air on abc family quite often as well. further more he is the current voice of the cat in the hat, for the childrens series on the air presently and
lets not forget he is jack frost in santa caluse 3 the escape clause, and he was in jungle to jungle, and he was in spiderwick chronicles which is ....... wait for it a kids movie based on a popular kids book hence how kids would know who he is.

and he is also in the current Madagascar 3 and the upcomming disney productions of Frankenweenie and Dorthy of Oz, sure to introduce him to a whole new generation of KIDS.

people like you are what wreck the hobby cause your jaded, you say your a movie fan, yet you dont want to believe that other people of any age range are fans as well.

And whats funny is that even though you claim its YOU who is the real fan, you probably had no idea he was part of those productions, until you just read them now.

so get off your soap box.
Formerly Starzgirl93, time for a fresh start, new name!
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

{down}
pongo955
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pongo955 »

Redbull you are scum. Please just go away. No one likes you in person, no one likes you on the forums, no one likes you. You are the worst dealer out there and yet here you are pretending to be a "fan." It's disgusting, please crawl back under your rock.
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

pongo955 wrote:Redbull you are scum. Please just go away. No one likes you in person, no one likes you on the forums, no one likes you. You are the worst dealer out there and yet here you are pretending to be a "fan." It's disgusting, please crawl back under your rock.
So your response to me pointing out all the reasons why a kid would know and want a photo with martin short, is to insult me? Oh thats very classy.
And once more unless Redbull suddenly grew boobs and a cute butt, lost a lot of weight and grew long brown hair and shrunk to about 5ft2 I am NOT REDBULL.
Do you honestly think that REDBULL would know anything about the cat in the hat animated series?
pongo955
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pongo955 »

you are redbull, and honestly this is tiring and not something I have the time for.

Just don't read my posts or comment on them. This way you don't have to hear from me and I won't have to hear from you.

Thanks
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

pongo955 wrote:you are redbull, and honestly this is tiring and not something I have the time for.

Just don't read my posts or comment on them. This way you don't have to hear from me and I won't have to hear from you.

Thanks
I am not redbull and you are just mad that i call you out on comments you make.
Again you clearly show you are not a fan of Short or else you would have known a good percentage of of the work Martin does these days is FAMILY oriented. You are just mad that he took a picture for a mom and her kids cause, he refused to take one for you or your friend.
Did the mom get anything signed or have her kids get anything signed no they didnt, they just wanted a picture and thats what they got. I was there right near where the kids were standing.
TrekGirl1993
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TrekGirl1993 »

Oh and If I were REDBULL, how could i be writing this online today, and responding to people in other threads early this morning when Michael Medlin AKA redbull is currently sitting in a L.A. Jail since he was arrested after hitting a guy and getting into a fight at the R.k.O. Pantages Theatre red carpet opening night premiere of Million Dollar Quartet last night in Hollywood.

http://youtu.be/a006x0aGr-Q
The best part of the video is how Priscilla Pressley just keeps on signing for her FANS as he is taken down by the Pantages theatres off duty LAPD security force. After it continues in the background she does start to pay more attention to its as he is crying on the ground, with his fake cast on his leg.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

You ever heard of bail Red?