James Phelps and Oliver Phelps (Harry Potter)

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

James Phelps and Oliver Phelps (Harry Potter)

Post by karend2003 »

I was lucky enough to meet and get autographs and pictures with James and Oliver Phelps at the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 premiere in Dublin, Ireland on Saturday the 9th of July.
I even got given tickets by them to go in to see the movie - it was amazing!

Picture 1: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/8/dsc03299tr.jpg/
Picture 2:(Also signed by Domhnall Gleeson - Bill Weasley) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/dsc03309s.jpg/
Autographs Recieved: J.K Rowling, Dame Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Julie Walters, Emma Thompson, Imelda Staunton, Brendan Gleeson, Ian McKellen, Jason Isaacs, Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane, Domhnall Gleeson, Robert Hardy, Toby Jones, Helen McCroy, Richard Griffiths, Bruno Mars, David Beckham, John Travolta, Westlife, Ant & Dec, Interpol, Feeder, The Coronas, The Blizzards, Keith Duffy, Manchester United players, Keith Barry, Brian Gleeson, Ireland Rugby players.
Most wanted: Helena Bonham Carter.
admin
Site Admin

Re: James Phelps and Oliver Phelps (Harry Potter)

Post by admin »

Hi again karend2003 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlyscala »

I didn't know you got to go in girl, I didn't see that on Facebook! BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS!!!!! :D
At the Deathly Hallows Part II premiere in NYC!
20, huge HP fan, will go to great lengths to see my
favorite cast again and again in person! :)

Favorite successes: HP trio in person, JK Rowling, all my HP autos in fact, Chuck Palahniuk, Richard Nixon (passed to me from my grandfather), Barack Obama in person, Andy Pettitte, James Franco
TWITTER: @carlyscala
My autograph blog...newly created! Still working on it :) http://carlyscala.blogspot.com/
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by karend2003 »

Thanks Carly :) Best weekend EVER!! And you had a pretty cool red carpet experience yourself ;)
Autographs Recieved: J.K Rowling, Dame Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Julie Walters, Emma Thompson, Imelda Staunton, Brendan Gleeson, Ian McKellen, Jason Isaacs, Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane, Domhnall Gleeson, Robert Hardy, Toby Jones, Helen McCroy, Richard Griffiths, Bruno Mars, David Beckham, John Travolta, Westlife, Ant & Dec, Interpol, Feeder, The Coronas, The Blizzards, Keith Duffy, Manchester United players, Keith Barry, Brian Gleeson, Ireland Rugby players.
carlyscala
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlyscala »

I sure did! No pics WITH stars but you can't beat autographs from some of the nicest and hottest HP guys :)
At the Deathly Hallows Part II premiere in NYC!
20, huge HP fan, will go to great lengths to see my
favorite cast again and again in person! :)

Favorite successes: HP trio in person, JK Rowling, all my HP autos in fact, Chuck Palahniuk, Richard Nixon (passed to me from my grandfather), Barack Obama in person, Andy Pettitte, James Franco
TWITTER: @carlyscala
My autograph blog...newly created! Still working on it :) http://carlyscala.blogspot.com/
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by karend2003 »

carlyscala wrote:I sure did! No pics WITH stars but you can't beat autographs from some of the nicest and hottest HP guys :)
Agreed :) No better way to say end the series... :)
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

That's amazing that they gave you tickets! It is such a brilliant film! 8)
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by karend2003 »

ScottishDan wrote:That's amazing that they gave you tickets! It is such a brilliant film! 8)
I know.... :) Was delighted to say the least! The film, wow, best yet :)
Ravenclawking97
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ravenclawking97 »

Can I ask how / why they gave you tickets?
Sorry if I sound dumb but I don't understand why they gave them to you or did they give them to loads of people? Thanks and well done :)
Number of Authentic HP autograph's : 59 from 27 people

Personalised : 41 from 21 people

IP:Bertie Gilbert , Ellie Darcey Alden , Evanna Lynch and Scarlett Bryne

TTM : Lenny Henry , Martin Ballyntyme, Freddie Stroma, Daniel Radcliffe, Robert Hardy X 3 ,Rik Mayall , Jessica Hynes, Shirley Henderson, Julian Glover X 3, Dave Legeno X 3, Helena Barlow X 2, Gemma Jones X 3, Richard Griffiths X 2, Toby Jones X 3, Imelda Staunton X 3, Bertie Gilbert X 2, Alan Rickman, Margery Mason X 2, David Ryall X 2 , Mateylok Gibbs X 2 Isabella Laughland X 2, Natalia Tena X 4, Jeff Rawle X 2 and Hazel Douglas X 2.

The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well
karend2003
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by karend2003 »

It was pot luck really! They just picked 4 at random and then warner brothers officials and bouncers lifted those 4 over the barrier! :)