Hillary duff ------ is nice but her body guard is a jerk

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
jamesbeacham

Hillary duff ------ is nice but her body guard is a jerk

Post by jamesbeacham »

Ok heres the story we saw hillary going into a cibema n the westend while we wre waiting for gweneth paltrow at an event so we approached her she she blanked and ran into the cinema then we waited and when she cameout she ran to her car she looked scared mayvbye it was the movie that she just watched or maybey she was just stonned she acted very stranged hugging her body guard i can understand her not signing their as she wasnt working but it was her behaviour that made me think somethings not right with her. The next day we went to trl stduios and she signed their she was plesent and i got 2 autographs then we saw her car sitting outside mr chow a chinese food place ( we wre driving to to go to eat our selves) then we decided to give it a shot and she was very nice when she came out even though it was raining) so we leave mr show and then we see people waiting out a nice hotel in london and so i thought its hillary and i really wanted a pic with so i got out and 5 minutes later she turned up and she done a picture with. later on when i hangged around she came out and was on her cell so is tood back i didnt want an auto i was just ther with some friends i had all the autographs i needed and i didnt aproach and her body guard says to be you all walk away and he symbolised legs walking with 2 fingers and told us to walk away hillary heard this i felt like saying hillary o u know ur body guard is an arse but i didnt i was upset even tho i had got wht i wanted its just people rudeness really. all in all i found hernice but her behanviour a bit weird. i think she is shy and only really likes signing on days when she is WORKING which i understand. But heres the auto and photo for you guys to see.

One is upfor sale on ebay my user name is julia_stiles_2004
jamesbeacham

Post by jamesbeacham »

sorry just read over post my typing is appauling i really should check it before i post sorry about that.
antona05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by antona05 »

great success....i myself will be meeting Hilary tomorrow for her Edmonton stop, for her Still Most Wanted canadian tour. But I must say,
I've met Troy (bodyguard) twice on her last visit to Edmonton, and he's
one of the nicest guards I've met. He's only protective of Hilary because
He, Richard (other guard) and most likely Hilary know that nearly 60-70%
of people who meet her just get her autograph on ebay like yourself.
She isn't a fan of autograph hounds, but that's from what I've heard.
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

:| I think all Hilary wanted was to relax and ha ve a good time, there are SO many autograph dealers after celebrities all the time wanting their autograph to sell so their bodyguards really have to be cautious of what they are doing!! Plus it's only their job to protect!! Which is totally understandable!

Great success, those are lovely pictures you got {up}

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

That's an amazing success!!!! I love the pictures you got her to sign!! Very nice picture with her as well!! Its a shame she seemed a little off, but I have to agree with Anton and Chrissy where she must've just wanted to relax and not be so bothered by so many people!!! I think the bodyguards are just doing their jobs and protecting Hilary!!

Great success either way! Congrats and thanks for posting!!! {thumb2}

Larisie :D
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hello!!

GREAT SUCCESS!!She looks really pretty in those pictures!!I agree with Chrissy, Larisie, and Anton!!The guard was doing what he is suppossed to do~protect!!It's ok though buddy!! :D {thumb2} Congrats and thanks for posting!! :D

Stacey :mrgreen:
jamesbeacham

Post by jamesbeacham »

yea i agree with you fully its not that i didnt respect the body guards wishes to not approach her i can undertand that she didnt want to sign but i do think theirs ways of doing things and that sometimes you have to spare people feeling. a simple not now would have done fine especially seeing as i wasn't going to approch her anyway. The reason i put one on ebay is becase i have 3 and i want someone to atleast get a genuine autograph seeing as her through the mail is a secutarial.
stacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stacey »

Hey!!

I get what you are saying!! :D

Stacey :mrgreen:
horror66
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by horror66 »

That's kind of crazy. I think I'd be running away from people if they followed me to the theatre and where I'm eating. It's pretty creepy. The bodyguard has the right to tell people to move along.
jamesbeacham

Post by jamesbeacham »

but uou have to get used to it if your famous and plus a paparazzi cud have been ther and i think she would prfer a fan to a pap

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:57 pm.